Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Origin
This product requires an Origin account to use.
- Runs On: PCMac
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Release: 2016
- Region: Global
- Franchise: The Sims
- Teen (Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, Violence)
About The Sims 4: City Living
Do your Sims long to leave the suburbs behind? Fulfill their dreams in the diverse city of San Myshuno, where they can discover exciting neighborhoods, move into a new apartment, check out fun festivals and more. In The Sims™ 4 City Living your Sims can experience the joys and challenges of sharing close quarters with other Sims. Work your way up from a starter unit to a penthouse as your Sims launch new metropolitan careers!
- Explore the bustling city of San Myshuno
- This densely populated city has enough unique neighborhoods to give your Sims plenty to explore. Get creative in the Arts Quarter or sing your heart out at the Karaoke Bar in the Fashion District. Head over to the Spice Market to shoot some hoops, or invite a few friends over to play video games after a long day at the office in Uptown.
- Discover lively cultural festivals
- Festivals are great opportunities to enrich your Sims. Let them watch street performers, enter competitions and meet a wide variety of folks from every walk of life. Check out the Curry Challenge at the Spice Festival or light fireworks with a hot date at the Romance Festival.
- Live in apartments and get closer with your neighbors
- Lots of new neighbors mean all kinds of opportunities for relationships, both good and bad. Your Sims might make a new best friend or fall in love, then debate giving them a key to their place. And what about those noisy neighbors and their late night dance parties? You'll need to decide how to handle them - if you can't beat them, maybe you should join them.
- Work your way up from starter apartment to penthouse
- Choosing the right apartment for your Sims can be a challenge. You'll need to balance the charm of your first starter unit with possible setbacks, like cockroaches, leaky pipes or electrical problems. Help your Sims work their way up to living in a Skyscraper Penthouse, with panoramic views and even a Talking Toilet!
- Embark on new, metropolitan careers
- There are all kinds of new opportunities in the city so make sure your Sims take advantage of them. As a Politician, your Sims can make dramatic speeches while fighting for a good cause. Maybe they'd prefer a more refined career as a Food or Art Critic. Or they could inspire the masses working in Social Media.
A definite must own if you're a Sims 4 player. It could be argued that most of the content in this pack should've been in the base game but there is no denying that the apartment and neighbor system richly enhances the game. Add in all the new items and outside interactions your Sim can do and you'll see why this is a must own expansion pack.
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Origin to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Origin.
If you already have Origin installed and have an Origin account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://www.origin.com/download and download the correct Origin client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Origin and login with your Origin account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Origin is running and you're logged in with your Origin account.
- From the 'Origin' drop-down menu (upper left corner) choose "Redeem Product Code..." and then enter your activation code and click 'Next'.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Origin game library and begin downloading.
Redeeming Codes for Older Games
Some older EA games, like The Sims 3 and it's expansion packs cannot be redeemed directly through Origin, but you can still add them to your EA Account in other ways.
If you're having issues redeeming a Sims 3 code you can try using The Sims 3 website to redeem your games and get any additional bonus content.
More Like This
Minecraft $26.29 USD
The Sims 4 $12.79 USD
Slime Rancher $15.99 USD
Planet Coaster $13.49 USD
The Sims 4 $16.99 USD
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order $7.49 USD
Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection $12.99 USD
The Sims 4: Cottage Living $21.29 USD
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape $22.49 USD
The Sims 4: City Living $21.49 USD
The Sims 4: Parenthood $23.99 USD
The Sims 4: Get Together $21.49 USD
Minecraft $24.49 USD
The Sims 4: Get Famous $22.49 USD
The Sims™ 4: Discover University $20.49 USD
The Sims 4: Get to Work $21.49 USD
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs $21.29 USD
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle $24.79 USD