Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.##ACTIVATION_RESULT## be activated in ##ACTIVATION_COUNTRY##
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Origin
This product requires an Origin account to use.
- Runs On: PC Mac
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Release: 2014
- Region: Global
- Teen (Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, Violence)
About this game
Looking for the ability to create and control people in a virtual world? Look no further than The Sims™ 4. Control every aspect of your Sims' appearance and personality. Give your Sims a place to live, build them the perfect home, using your personal design flair and many décor options. Once your Sim is all settled in their new home it's time to pursue relationships, careers and develop skills. You have complete control over who your Sims will become and the story their digital lives will tell.
- Sim Creation
- Create and play with one or more Sims. Customize every aspect about them from body shape, ethnicity, hairstyles, accessories and more. Decide what their personality traits will be and even determine what their aspiration in life will be. Fully customizing your Sim ensures they will be unique and have a fascinating story to tell.
- Build your Sims their dream home
- Fancy yourself a home/interior designer? Control everything, from the house's location to furnishings. Design of the interior and exterior as well as landscape and décor is up to you. With the latest free update you can even add features like pools and basements*. Have designer's block? There are curated, styled rooms that can easily be brought into your game.
- Rich and beautiful game worlds
- There are many vibrant communities and interesting venues for your Sim to explore. By traveling between game worlds they can experience everything each location has to offer. Watch their social circle grow as they meet new Sims in each world's distinct locations!
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 GAME UPDATES.
The Sims 4 definitely feels like the next step in the series. Some features that were missing at launch, such as pools, have since been added which is great but it still feels like they intentionally left features/items out of the base game so they could maximize expansion and content packs which is unfortunate.
Content for this game
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Origin to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Origin.
If you already have Origin installed and have an Origin account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://www.origin.com/download and download the correct Origin client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Origin and login with your Origin account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Origin is running and you're logged in with your Origin account.
- From the 'Origin' drop-down menu (upper left corner) choose "Redeem Product Code..." and then enter your activation code and click 'Next'.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Origin game library and begin downloading.
Redeeming Codes for Older Games
Some older EA games, like The Sims 3 and it's expansion packs cannot be redeemed directly through Origin, but you can still add them to your EA Account in other ways.
If you're having issues redeeming a Sims 3 code you can try using The Sims 3 website to redeem your games and get any additional bonus content.