Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Xbox one
This product requires an Xbox one account to use.
- Platform:Xbox One
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
The Sims Studio
- Release: 2017
Xbox One X Enhanced
- Region: Global
- Franchise: The Sims
- Crude Humor
Online Interactions Not Rated
- Mild Violence
- Mild Sexual References
Mild Coarse Language
Mild Crude Humour
- Suitable for ages 6 and up
The Sims 4 once again proves that a good PC game that’s primarily designed for keyboard and mouse, simply doesn’t suit the controller. It’s but one of the many reasons that Microsoft needs to pull their fingers out and enable keyboard and mouse support for the Xbox One, not only will it help the transition of games like this and Divinity Original Sin, but it will add more appeal too.
The slightly awkward controls are a small price to pay for the luxury of being able to play while lounging. If you’ve never played The Sims before, the console version isn’t a great starting place, but if you’re already a convert, then it’s a must-have in your collection.
For the first time, EA has brought a full Sims experience to console, with all of its features intact – even cheats. The Sims 4 doesn't always feel at home on Xbox, though, with clunky menus, confusing controls, tiny text, and a mess of tutorials. But if you prefer to game on console rather than PC, The Sims 4 is still worth the time and effort. The character creation, building, and social interactions are engaging enough to keep simulation-minded players busy for years.
The Sims 4 is a relatively solid console port that provides the tools for players to create pretty much any scenario of which they could think. It won't be for everyone, but those drawn to the idea will get hours upon hours of play for their money.
About The Sims 4
Unleash your imagination and create a unique world of Sims that's an expression of you!
You can customize everything from Sims to houses, and many other details. Decide how Sims will look, dress, and act each day. You can design and build amazing homes for each family and decorate them with your favorite furnishings and decor. You can travel to other neighborhoods and meet Sims, as well as learn about their lives. Explore beautiful locales with unique environments and embark on wild adventures. Sims' daily lives are full of ups and downs. You can see the results when you simulate your real life. You can tell your story while building relationships, pursuing career goals, and immersing yourself in this amazing game. Live the life of your dreams!
- Create Unique Sims
- You can create a variety Sims with unique appearances, personalities and new emotions. You can create Sims with the new Create A Sim tool. Then, you can choose their hairstyles and walk-styles. You can give your Sims purpose and control over their minds, bodies, and hearts by choosing their traits and aspirations.
- Build the Perfect Home
- Use the new room-based build mode to quickly and easily design and build homes for your Sims. You can design the layout of the home you want, choose the furnishings and modify the landscape. Even add a basement or pool!
- Explore Vibrant Worlds
- Explore new areas and travel between worlds to discover fascinating places. You can take your Sims to new places to increase their social circle, meet new friends, and find new items.
- Play with Life
- You can control the fun and rich moments in your Sims' lives, from their relationships to how they work. Every aspect of your Sims' lives, from their birth to becoming toddlers, through adulthood, is influenced by your choices. Learn new skills for your Sims and take up new hobbies.
While the controls and user interface take some getting used to, this is a solid port to the Xbox One. If you haven't played the PC/Mac version then it's time to get your Sim on.
Content for this game
Once you receive the activation code it can be redeemed on your Xbox One console.
Redeem using your Xbox One console:
- Open the Home menu on your Xbox One console.
- Press RB four times to arrive at the Store tab.
- Select the Use a code tile.
- Enter your 25-character code using the on-screen keyboard.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Confirm to add the product to your account.
If that method does not work for you please follow the instructions below to redeem the code on xbox.com.
- Go to: https://www.xbox.com.
- Login with your account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Once you've logged in, select 'Redeem Code' from the account menu (top right of screen) or go to: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter?ref=xboxcom.
- A page should load with an area to redeem your code, enter your code in the textbox.
- Click 'Next' after entering your code.
- Click 'Confirm' to add the game to your account.
More Like This
Conditions and restrictions apply. See www.ea.com/the-sims/the-sims-4/console/disclaimers for details.
The Sims 3: Pets $15.29 USD
The Sims 4 $12.99 USD
Planet Coaster $14.29 USD
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order $7.49 USD
LEGO The Lord of the Rings $13.29 USD
The Sims™ 4: Discover University $21.29 USD
The Sims 4: Island Living $21.29 USD
Super Mario Land $11.13 USD
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape $22.29 USD
Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition $16.99 USD
The Sims 4: Cottage Living $21.29 USD
The Sims 4: Get to Work $21.79 USD
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition $20.29 USD
Grand Theft Auto V $16.99 USD
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition $15.79 USD
Planet Zoo $15.99 USD
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs $20.99 USD
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 $9.79 USD