About the Game
Unleash your imagination and create a unique world of Sims that's an expression of you! Explore and customize every detail from Sims to homes, and much more. Choose how Sims look, act, and dress, then decide how they'll live out each day. Design and build incredible homes for every family, then decorate with your favorite furnishings and décor. Travel to different neighborhoods where you can meet other Sims and learn about their lives. Discover beautiful locations with distinctive environments and go on spontaneous adventures. Manage the ups and downs of Sims’ everyday lives and see what happens when you play out scenarios from your own real life! Tell your stories your way while developing relationships, pursuing careers and life aspirations, and immersing yourself in this extraordinary game, where the possibilities are endless. Play with life!
- Create Unique Sims
- Create a variety of unique Sims with distinct appearances, big personalities, and all-new emotions. Sculpt your Sims’ body shape using the powerful new Create A Sim tool then choose their hairstyles, walk-styles, and fashions. Give their lives purpose by selecting their traits and aspirations that give you control over their mind, body, and heart.
- Build the Perfect Home
- Effortlessly build and design homes for your Sims using the new room-based Build Mode. Construct the home of your dreams by designing its layout, choosing its furnishings, and altering the landscape. You can even add a pool or basement!
- Explore Vibrant Worlds
- Travel between worlds, explore unique neighborhoods, and discover interesting venues. Your Sims can visit new communities to expand their social circle, hangout with friends in parks, or find and collect fun new objects.
- Play with Life
- Control the rich and entertaining moments of your Sims’ lives from their relationships to their careers. Your choices shape every aspect of their lives from birth, to being a toddler, and into adulthood. Develop your Sims’ skills and pursue new hobbies.
While the controls and user interface take some getting used to, this is a solid port to the Xbox One. If you haven't played the PC/Mac version then it's time to get your Sim on.
Conditions and restrictions apply. See www.ea.com/the-sims/the-sims-4/console/disclaimers for details.
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually done within 60 minutes.
The slightly awkward controls are a small price to pay for the luxury of being able to play while lounging.
For the first time, EA has brought a full Sims experience to console, with all of its features intact – even cheats.
In short, The Sims 4 on consoles is designed to appeal to fans of the series that may not already have a copy on their PC or don’t have a new enough PC to run it.
Official Xbox Magazine UK
The game plays better with a mouse but this is still the full Sims 4 experience.