With arresting visuals and in-depth insights, this book explores the creation of Gearbox Software’s award-winning hit video game series. Featuring hundreds of pieces of dynamic concept art, The Art of Borderlands 3 is a breathtaking celebration of one of the most critically acclaimed role-playing shooter video games series. This tome includes full-color images that illustrate how the team at Gearbox Software brought the game’s larger-than-life characters, expansive world and diverse array of weapons to life. Witness the danger and distinctive beauty of Pandora like never before!
- Over 200 pages full of concept art, character designs, detailed sketches and more
- Exclusive interviews with the artists and developers who created Pandora
- A must-have collector's item for every Vault Hunter
- Release Date: October 29, 2019
- Author: Allcock, Chris
- Number of Pages: 224
- EAN: 9781683835714
- Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.6 x 0.9 inches
- Language: English
PJ's Games is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.