About PC Building Simulator
The ultimate PC building simulation has arrived!
You can build your own PC empire. From simple repairs and diagnosis to custom-made, boutique creations that will be the envy of all enthusiasts. You can stop fantasizing about the ultimate PC, and start building it!
PC Building Simulator is already a viral hit with more than 650,000+ downloads for its pre-alpha demo. It has been lovingly developed to a full-fledged simulation that will allow you to create the PC of your dreams.
You can take charge of IT support for Irratech Corp with the IT Expansion. This feature includes over 20 hours of extra story content and is included in PC Building Simulator absolutely free.
- Run Your Own Business
- PC Building Simulator's career mode puts you in control of your own PC repair and building business. You will need to use all of your technical skills to complete any job that comes your way. Customers may provide you with simple repairs or upgrades to complete system builds. You must balance your books while you work to make sure you're still making money.
- Build Your Dream PC
- PC Building Simulator allows you to build your own PC from scratch using a wide range of fully licensed, accurately modelled parts from real-world manufacturers. You can build your PC using your favorite parts. To really make your computer stand out, you can choose your favorite cabling and LED colors. You can choose from a variety of water and air cooling options to keep your PC cool, or go crazy with fully customizable water cooling systems. Turn on your rig once it is set up. Are you not satisfied with your results? Check out the bios to learn how to overclock and get better results.
- Learn to Build A PC
- Do you feel like building your own computer seems impossible? The PC Building Simulator is designed to show even the most novice PC users how to put together their computer. It provides step-by-step instructions that explain the correct order of the parts and provides useful information about the function and purpose of each component.
- Runs On:
- The Irregular Corporation
- Claudiu Kiss The Irregular Corporation
- Indie Simulation
- Partial Controller Support
- Remote Play on Phone
- Remote Play on Tablet
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud
- Steam Trading Cards
- Steam Workshop
- Age Rating:
- Windows 7 or higher
- Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Athlon X4 740 (or equivalent)
- 4 GB RAM
- 30 GB available space
- Version 9.0c
- GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB) - Integrated GPUs may work but are not supported.
- DirectX compatible
Can't build your rig due to shortages on video cards and other components? Build it virtually.
- The PJ's Games Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.