About the Game
With Minecraft the only limit is your imagination.
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Build anything you can imagine with unlimited resources in Creative mode, or go on grand expeditions in Survival, journeying across mysterious lands and into the depths of your own infinite worlds. Will you hide from monsters or craft tools, armor and weapons to fight back? No need to go alone! Share the adventure with friends in split-screen multiplayer and online.
- Endless exploration
- Create and explore your very own world where the only limit is what you can imagine.
- Build almost anything
- Crafting has never been faster, easier or more fun.
- More fun with friends
- Play with up to four players in split screen for free, or invite hundreds of friends to a massive gameplay server or your own private Realm!
Minecraft for Xbox One retains all the things that make it fun to play on PC, plus it supports cross platform play so you can play with players on any of the available Minecraft platforms.
Mojang © 2009-2020. "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually done within 60 minutes.
A beautiful edition of a game that's still great. Hi-res, very good multiplayer support, Minecraft for Xbox One is unmissable.
Much like going from a rustic shelter to a statuesque castle, Minecraft: Xbox One Edition will only offer more in time
X-ONE Magazine UK
It seems pointless praising a game everyone knows is great, but this version provides a much more stable gaming experience.
Minecraft doesn’t need level-ups, xp, buffs or special abilities to motivate – it captivates with its sheer openness and endless creativity.
Redeem & Download
Once you receive the activation code it can be redeemed on your Xbox One console.
Redeem using your Xbox One console:
- Open the Home menu on your Xbox One console.
- Press RB four times to arrive at the Store tab.
- Select the Use a code tile.
- Enter your 25-character code using the on-screen keyboard.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Confirm to add the product to your account.
If that method does not work for you please follow the instructions below to redeem the code on xbox.com.
- Go to: https://www.xbox.com.
- Login with your account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Once you've logged in, select 'Redeem Code' from the account menu (top right of screen) or go to: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter?ref=xboxcom.
- A page should load with an area to redeem your code, enter your code in the textbox.
- Click 'Next' after entering your code.
- Click 'Confirm' to add the game to your account.