About the Game
In the final days of the Inverse, you must help the Archaeologist recover the last remaining memories before they are lost forever. Fly through ancient skies and abandoned oceans to discover the lost history of this fading realm, where entire civilizations have died, yet their gods still wander.
InnerSpace is an exploration flying game set in the Inverse, a world of inside-out planets with no horizons. Soar through ancient skies and abandoned oceans to discover the lost history of this fading realm, where gods still wander. Your greatest journey is within.
- Relics of the Ancients
- Scattered among the ruins are priceless relics, the final messages from the extinct civilizations that once ruled the Inverse.
- Colossal Mystery
- The Inverse is dying, but you’re not alone. Demigods still roam here, hoarding what power they have left, the keepers of secrets as old as the Inverse. Fly carefully.
- The Art of Flight
- Featuring an ethereal art style and soothing electronic musical score, InnerSpace delivers a thoughtful, provocative flying experience unlike any other.
- Airframes of the Ancients
- Adapt lost technologies to build new airframes, each with unique abilities to soar above the waters, and below.
A great game to de-stress with. The rich graphics and excellent music will take you on a journey through surreal landscapes and challenging puzzles.
© 2017 Aspyr Media, Inc. InnerSpace developed by PolyKnight Games, LLC, published by Aspyr. Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. InnerSpace is property of PolyKnight Games. All other marks and logos are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually done within 60 minutes.
It’s a beautiful game, a sad game, and a hopeful exploration. Highly recommended.
A game full of original ideas that’s worth getting lost in.
Its design and music will seduce you.
The game’s worlds give such a strong sense of amazement that you will want to spend every second flying through them.