About the Game
The year is 2029, and mechanically augmented humans have now been deemed outcasts, living a life of complete and total segregation from the rest of society.
Now an experienced covert operative, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with a new arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.
HDR enhanced for richer, more luminous colors.**
- Human 2.0
- Choose from an array of cutting edge weapons and augmentations, customizing them to fit your playstyle.
- In the Near Future, Mankind Stands Divided
- Discover a near future setting where humanity's fate hangs in the balance.
- Meaningful Choices and Consequences
- The decisions you make play a crucial role in determining the game’s outcome.
- New Game Mode
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach is a live game mode, introducing a puzzle arcade approach on gameplay.
**HDR functionality available on Xbox One S with supported games and TVs.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided provides a rewarding single-player experience coupled with varied gameplay that will provide you many hours of gaming, especially if you take the time to fully explore the environment.
Attack of the Fanboy
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided © 2016 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Developed by Eidos-Montréal. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Eidos-Montréal, and the Eidos logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.