About the Game
The year is 2029, and mechanically augmented humans have now been deemed outcasts, living a life of complete and total segregation from the rest of society.
Now an experienced covert operative, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with a new arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.
HDR enhanced for richer, more luminous colors.**
- Human 2.0
- Choose from an array of cutting edge weapons and augmentations, customizing them to fit your playstyle.
- In the Near Future, Mankind Stands Divided
- Discover a near future setting where humanity's fate hangs in the balance.
- Meaningful Choices and Consequences
- The decisions you make play a crucial role in determining the game’s outcome.
- New Game Mode
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach is a live game mode, introducing a puzzle arcade approach on gameplay.
**HDR functionality available on Xbox One S with supported games and TVs.
Attack of the Fanboy
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided provides a rewarding single-player experience coupled with varied gameplay that will provide you many hours of gaming, especially if you take the time to fully explore the environment.