About the Game
The year is 2029, and mechanically augmented humans have now been deemed outcasts, living a life of complete and total segregation from the rest of society.
Now an experienced covert operative, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with a new arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.
HDR enhanced for richer, more luminous colors.**
- Human 2.0
- Choose from an array of cutting edge weapons and augmentations, customizing them to fit your playstyle.
- In the Near Future, Mankind Stands Divided
- Discover a near future setting where humanity's fate hangs in the balance.
- Meaningful Choices and Consequences
- The decisions you make play a crucial role in determining the game’s outcome.
- New Game Mode
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach is a live game mode, introducing a puzzle arcade approach on gameplay.
**HDR functionality available on Xbox One S with supported games and TVs.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided provides a rewarding single-player experience coupled with varied gameplay that will provide you many hours of gaming, especially if you take the time to fully explore the environment.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided © 2016 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Developed by Eidos-Montréal. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Eidos-Montréal, and the Eidos logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually done within 60 minutes.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided succeeds in being a nuanced, mature gaming experience that pushes the medium forward in major ways.
Aside from the smaller-feeling plot, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided improves upon its excellent predecessor in every other way.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided provides an interesting and at times thought provoking story which is set in a detailed and immersive world that is begging to be explored.
The complex and engrossing world of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is one that sinks its teeth into you right from the beginning, and as you journey through it you never want it to let go.
Redeem & Download
Once you receive the activation code it can be redeemed on your Xbox One console.
Redeem using your Xbox One console:
- Open the Home menu on your Xbox One console.
- Press RB four times to arrive at the Store tab.
- Select the Use a code tile.
- Enter your 25-character code using the on-screen keyboard.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Confirm to add the product to your account.
If that method does not work for you please follow the instructions below to redeem the code on xbox.com.
- Go to: https://www.xbox.com.
- Login with your account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Once you've logged in, select 'Redeem Code' from the account menu (top right of screen) or go to: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter?ref=xboxcom.
- A page should load with an area to redeem your code, enter your code in the textbox.
- Click 'Next' after entering your code.
- Click 'Confirm' to add the game to your account.