About the Game
Take your Bioshock Infinite experience to the next level with the Season Pass, which includes 4 DLC packs! New gear, upgrades and achievements as well as two completely new episodes!
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Seas - Episode One.
- Come back to Rapture in a story that brings Booker and Elizabeth to the underwater city on the eve of its fall from grace. Developed by Irrational Games, the studio behind the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite, this DLC features Rapture as you’ve never seen it before, a shining jewel at the bottom of the ocean, built almost entirely from scratch in the BioShock Infinite engine. The combat experience has been rebalanced and reworked with a greater emphasis on stealth and resource management to give the player an original BioShock combat experience that merges the best parts of BioShock and BioShock Infinite. It includes a new weapon, an old favorite weapon from the original BioShock as well as the return of the weapon wheel, a new Plasmid, new Gear, and Tears. Explore the city when it was at the height of its beauty, meet some old “friends,” and make some new ones, all through the eyes of Booker DeWitt. Why are Booker and Elizabeth in Rapture? What was the city like before everything fell to pieces? The answers to these questions and more will be found in BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode 1. This pack is included in the BioShock Infinite Season Pass and will contain new Achievements.
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Seas - Episode Two.
- See the world through Elizabeth’s eyes in BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode Two. Set immediately after the conclusion of Burial at Sea – Episode One, this final episode puts you in the role of Elizabeth as she journeys through Rapture in an effort to rescue the little sister she abandoned. Developed by Irrational Games, the studio behind the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite, this continuation of the Burial at Sea saga features parts of Rapture you’ve never seen before, includes modified stealth-oriented gameplay that brings you new weapons and plasmids, and involves nearly every major character from the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite. BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two is the last of three BioShock Infinite add-on packs and it concludes the storyline of BioShock Infinite and Burial at Sea. This pack is included in the BioShock Infinite Season Pass and will contain new Trophies.
- BioShock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds.
- This first add-on pack puts an intense focus on BioShock Infinite combat. Combine weapons, Vigors, Gear, Tears, and Sky-Lines in ways you never thought possible as you square off against impossible odds. This pack features 60 challenges in four brand-new environments. Complete Blue Ribbon Challenges and unlock concept art, Voxophones, Kinetoscopes, and more in The Columbian Archeological Society. Climb the Leaderboards and earn new achievements.
- BioShock Infinite: Early bird special pack.
- This instant bonus pack contains four pieces of exclusive gear for BioShock Infinite, a Machine Gun Damage Upgrade, a Pistol Damage Upgrade, a gold skin for both weapons and five Infusion bottles that allow players to increase their health, their shield durability or their ability to use Vigors by increasing the quantity of Salts they can carry.
More BioShock Infinite content? Yes please! The main reason you're going to want to pick up this DLC is for the Burial at Sea episodes. They pay homage to the original BioShock and Rapture and help tie the two games together. The story is a bit uneven and could be longer, but you're not going to want to miss out on the experience. The Early Bird and Clash in the Clouds packs are a nice added bonus.
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS
STEAMOS + LINUX
©2002 – 2014 Take-Two interactive Software, Inc. Developed by Irrational Games. BioShock, BioShock Infinite, BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution, Irrational Games, 2K Games and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.