Instant Key Delivery
Key deliveries are automated and sent out via email instantantly on all approved orders.*
All keys are activation ready. If there is an activation problem we'll work with you to provide a replacement or a refund.
This product is worth 85 reward points. Learn how to earn points that can be redeemed for discounts or free games.
XCOM 2 is the sequel to XCOM: Enemy Unknown, the 2012 award-winning strategy game of the year.
Earth has changed. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
- XCOM on the run.
- Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. New open-ended gameplay lets you decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
- Recruit resistance fighters.
- Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
- Tactical guerrilla combat.
- New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
- A new breed of enemy.
- A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
- Research, develop and upgrade.
- Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
- Each mission is a unique challenge.
- Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
- Create custom mods.
- Community-focused tools allow you to create your own campaign, tactical gameplay, aliens, classes, strategy game features, and share within the Steam Workshop.
- Engage in head-to-head multiplayer.
- Mix-and-match squads of humans and aliens and battle head-to-head on randomly-generated maps.
XCOM 2 manages to improve almost everything when compared to its already solid predecessor, so you know you're in for a treat if you enjoy turn-based strategy games. Throw in the new procedurally generated maps and your replay value is golden. This one is a no brainer for strategy fans, just get it.
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS
STEAMOS + LINUX
XCOM 2 is a digital product, nothing will be physically mailed to you.
Activation Key Delivery
After successfully placing your order, the activation key will be sent to the email address used to place the order so please make sure you enter it correctly on the checkout page. Key deliveries are automated and will happen instantly once you complete your order. If our system detects that the order might be fraudulent key delivery will be delayed while it is analyzed manually, this can take up to 24 hours but typically takes 30 minutes or less.
To ensure your order doesn't get flagged by our fraud system do not use a web proxy or disposable email to place your order.
Redeem & Download on Steam
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Steam to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Steam.
If you already have Steam installed and have a Steam account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/about/ and download the correct STEAM client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Steam and login with your Steam account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Steam is running and you're logged in with your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Steam game library. To view it go to the "Library" tab and scroll down toXCOM 2.
Steam Activation Guide
Still Have Questions?
Have some questions regarding our digital key products?
Check out the FAQ.
Have questions that aren't answered in our FAQ? Then either use the chat function on the website or send an email to email@example.com and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Super quick turnaround, I had my game code in seconds.
Don't understand bad reviews. Got it seconds at a fair price, worked like a charm. Tried purchasing it for MORE $$ from another vendor and code didn't work! These guys are good!!