Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Steam
This product requires a Steam account to use.
- Runs On: PCMacLinux
- Publisher: Team 17
- Release: 2016
Full controller support
Steam Trading Cards
- Region: Global
- Everyone 10+
About Worms W.M.D
About the Game
The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos among the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!
- Wonderfully 2D.
- The best implementation of the Worms formula yet, now with a brand new worm, and gorgeous digitally-painted 2D artwork.
- Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time in the series. Dominate the landscape in warfare-ready tanks, take to the skies to unleash hell from from above in helicopters and more!
- Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
- No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
- Classic Worms Physics and Gameplay.
- Our brand new engine recreates the feel of the fan-favourite entrants in the series; and sees the reintroduction of the much loved Classic Ninja Rope!
- New and classic weapons.
- Over 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, including many returning classics and a slew of new additions such as the Dodgy Phone Battery, the Unwanted Present and the OMG strike.
- Mounted Guns.
- As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn't already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
- Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare.
- Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map!
Worms W.M.D is another solid title in the long running Team 17 franchise. It introduces just enough new features without changing what makes it fun to play. The 2D graphics look great and animate nicely. The game is even more fun to play with friends, whether on your couch or over the internet. If you're looking for a fun turn-based strategy game, Worms W.M.D is sure to please.
“The relatively simple gameplay is overflowing with finesse and strategy, the presentation is fantastic, and offline or on, Worms is just incredibly fun.”
“Worms is a special case. The brightly colored, arcadey artillery shooter puts players in control of a team of worms fighting over a desolate wasteland. It’s wacky where other artillery games are grim, hilarious where others are serious and full of customization where so many of the artillery shooters are stripped down and simple.”
“WMD is a whole lot of fun. It brings back the Armageddon experience while still feeling like a fresh take for the series.”
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS
STEAMOS + LINUX
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Steam to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Steam.
If you already have Steam installed and have a Steam account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/about/ and download the correct STEAM client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Steam and login with your Steam account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Steam is running and you're logged in with your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Steam game library. To view it go to the "Library" tab and it should be listed in the left-side menu (might require scrolling).
Worms™ W.M.D. Developed by Team17 Digital Ltd. © 2016. Team17 and Worms™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. Original concept Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
The Sims 4 $12.79 USD
Minecraft $26.29 USD
Slime Rancher $15.99 USD
Planet Coaster $13.49 USD
The Sims 4 $16.99 USD
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order $7.49 USD
Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection $12.79 USD
The Sims 4: Cottage Living $21.29 USD
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape $22.49 USD
The Sims 4: City Living $21.49 USD
The Sims 4: Parenthood $23.99 USD
The Sims 4: Get Together $21.49 USD
Minecraft $24.49 USD
The Sims 4: Get Famous $22.49 USD
The Sims™ 4: Discover University $20.49 USD
The Sims 4: Get to Work $21.49 USD
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs $21.29 USD
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle $24.79 USD