About the Game
Enter the Warhammer® 40,000 universe with Warhammer® 40,000: Space Marine®. Assume the role of Captain Titus, a Space Marine of the Ultramarines chapter and a seasoned veteran of countless battles. Can you repel a millions-strong Ork horde bent on conquest and domination? They have invaded an Imperial Forge World, one of the planet-sized factories where the war machines for humanity’s never ending battle for survival are created. Losing this planet to the horde would be a crippling blow and is not an option. But is this invasion just a diversion from a more evil threat lurking large in the shadows of this world?
- Devastating Weaponry
- Experience 40,000 years of combat, evolved. Enhance your vast arsenal as you unlock new weapons, upgrades, armor & abilities through an accessible progression system. This devastating weaponry empowers players to deliver bone crushing violence and dismemberment to their enemies.
- Blockbuster Entertainment
- With an Imperial liberation fleet en-route, the Ultramarines are sent in to hold key locations until reinforcements arrive. Captain Titus and a squad of Ultramarine veterans use the bolter and chainsword to take the fight to the enemies of mankind.
- Brutal 8VS8 Online Combat
- Form your own Space Marine squad or Chaos Space Marine warband and face off in 8 vs 8 online matches. Gain experience and unlock new weapons and armor to customize the Devastator, Assault, and Tactical Marine classes.
A fine entry in the Warhammer 40K universe. Does a great job of making you feel like you're wearing seven foot tall combat armor. The single-player campaign is solid and the online PvP and PvE is great. The level of online customization is excellent, being able to mix and match armor parts and colors really connects you with your avatar. It is an older game but still offers up a great experience.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Copyright © Games Workshop Limited 2010. Space Marine, the Space Marine logo, GW, Games Workshop, the Games Workshop logo, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer 40,000 Device, 40,000, the Double-headed Eagle device and all associated marks, logos, places, names, creatures, races and race insignia/devices/logos/symbols, vehicles, locations, weapons, units and unit insignia, characters, products, illustrations and images from the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2010, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world, and used under license. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Relic Entertainment. SEGA, Relic Entertainment and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of SEGA. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.