Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Steam
This product requires a Steam account to use.
- Runs On: PCMacLinux
- Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment
- Release: 2019
- Region: Global
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for all ages
It’s smoother and richer than its predecessor and has enough unique features to leave you pleasantly surprised with every upgrade and chapter.
A great game for fans of economy simulations and model railroads alike, with lots of meaningful improvements, new features and a really good campaign.
Transport Fever 2 offers a pleasingly detailed logistics simulation, although it does move mightily slow at times.
Fans will definitely find endless hours of replayabilty as they grow and master their transport empire.
About Transport Fever 2
The classic transport simulation genre has a new gold standard with Transport Fever 2. Discover a whole new world by navigating transport routes through land, water and air. May progress and prosperity find their way!
Provide the world with the transport infrastructure it needs and make a fortune with custom-made transport services. Watch your trains run on rails, your buses and trucks thunder along roads, your ships power through the water, and your planes soar through the skies. Carry people on their way to work or play, and be the reason cities grow and thrive. Deliver raw materials and goods to drive the economy. Experience the greatest logistical challenges from 1850 to the present day, and build a transport empire unrivaled anywhere else on the globe!
Free play offers a huge range of creative possibilities, while campaign mode re-writes transport history across three continents. Transport Fever 2 offers a choice of over 200 vehicles from Europe, America and Asia, modelled in extreme detail; and with the in-game map editor, you can re-create landscapes from three different climate zones. Finally, the realistic transport and economy simulator, along with comprehensive modding support, round off the gameplay experience.
- Open Up the World
- A huge game world is waiting for your railroads, road vehicles, aircraft and ships. Intuitive interactive rail construction tools and a modular construction system for stations make it easy to build and expand your transport empire; and thanks to a wide range of configuration options, every free play game provides a new challenge, where completely different strategies can lead to success.
- Write Transport History
- Three historic campaigns set in different time periods and located on three separate continents will challenge you with different objectives …only transport magnates will manage to complete all the missions! Voiceovers and cutscenes enrich the story and contribute to a thrilling gameplay experience, and even the free play mode will challenge you with different achievements to unlock.
- Optimize the Infrastructure
- It is vital to adapt your company to the needs of the economy and cities: bridges, tunnels, switches, rail signals, one-way streets, light signals, and bus lanes are just some of the possibilities you can use to optimize the transport infrastructure. Even train stations and airports can be expanded with modules in order to meet different requirements; and various data layers help you visualize traffic volumes and emissions, and provide information for further improvements.
- Free your Creativity
- Thanks to the detailed game world, you can develop your very own virtual railroad landscape: the map editor provides the possibility to create countless different worlds; the terrain in the game can be adjusted and painted; and thanks to the extensive modding support, new creations are being developed constantly, which are available for free via the Steam Workshop and which can be easily integrated into the game.
Model train sets might be a lost hobby but Transport Fever 2 does a wonderful job scratching that itch and might even bring players to the hobby.
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Steam to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Steam.
If you already have Steam installed and have a Steam account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/about/ and download the correct STEAM client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Steam and login with your Steam account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Steam is running and you're logged in with your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Steam game library. To view it go to the "Library" tab and it should be listed in the left-side menu (might require scrolling).
© Urban Games 2019 - 2021.
Minecraft $26.29 USD
The Sims 4 $12.49 USD
Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition $16.99 USD
The Sims 4: Cottage Living $21.79 USD
The Sims 3 $19.49 USD
Anthem $13.79 USD
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape $22.29 USD
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order $7.49 USD
Planet Coaster $14.29 USD
The Sims 4: City Living $21.29 USD
Conan Exiles $15.29 USD
The Sims™ 4: Discover University $20.29 USD
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs $21.29 USD
The Sims 4: Get Together $21.29 USD
The Sims 4: Parenthood $23.49 USD
The Sims 3: Pets $14.99 USD
LEGO The Lord of the Rings $12.79 USD