About the Game
The fate of the free world is on the line in Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2. Lead a team of elite agents into a post-pandemic Washington, DC, to restore order and prevent the collapse of the city. Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is an online action-shooter RPG experience, where exploration and player progression are essential. Save a country on the brink of collapse as you explore an open, dynamic, and hostile world in Washington, DC. Fight together with your friends in online co-op or against others in competitive PvP. Choose a unique class specialization to take on the toughest challenges with friends in a genre-defining endgame.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is an online action-shooter RPG experience, where exploration and player progression are essential.
- Save a country on the brink of collapse as you explore an open, dynamic, and hostile world in Washington, DC.
- Fight together with your friends in online co-op or against others in competitive PvP.
- Choose a unique class specialization to take on the toughest challenges with friends in a genre-defining endgame.
The Division 2 feels like a definite improvement on the already solid first game. With continued updates from Ubisoft this one promises to entertain for a while to come.
© 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, The Division logo, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. * Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually done within 60 minutes.
The Division 2 is not only a refined follow-up, it’s the arguably the best ‘looter shooter’ this generation has seen.
Whether you are a solo player or someone ready to jump in with a squad of friends, The Division 2 is a game you don't want to miss.
A triumphant follow-up that sets the bar for the looter-shooter. There are some teething issues, but The Division 2 is an incredibly polished product, and downright compelling at the same time.
In today's world it's rare to see a sequel deliver a better experience than the original. The Division 2 does just that. So, to sum things up, buy the game. You can thank me later.
Redeem & Download
Once you receive the activation code it can be redeemed on your Xbox One console.
Redeem using your Xbox One console:
- Open the Home menu on your Xbox One console.
- Press RB four times to arrive at the Store tab.
- Select the Use a code tile.
- Enter your 25-character code using the on-screen keyboard.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Confirm to add the product to your account.
If that method does not work for you please follow the instructions below to redeem the code on xbox.com.
- Go to: https://www.xbox.com.
- Login with your account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Once you've logged in, select 'Redeem Code' from the account menu (top right of screen) or go to: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter?ref=xboxcom.
- A page should load with an area to redeem your code, enter your code in the textbox.
- Click 'Next' after entering your code.
- Click 'Confirm' to add the game to your account.