Discover all that college has to offer. Learn classes that will prepare your Sims for success in law, engineering, and education. Learn robotics and ping-pong or play a prank on the rival school. You can study hard, get up early and give the school mascot a high-five - just make certain you keep your grades up!
- Settle into School
- Start a new chapter in your Sim's life at the historic University of Britechester or the modern Foxbury Institute. You can choose to live in a dorm or off-campus. You can explore Britechester by bicycle, visit the student commons, and take a session at the library. To show your Sim pride, cheer on the student body during a school spirit event and wear school colors.
- Stay Classy
- You can enroll in University classes and choose the courses that interest you: computer science, biology, art history, or even villainy. You can help your Sim by attending lectures or working on term papers. The more you know, the more successful they will be. Your Sim's grades will be affected if they don't go to class or get bored. Time management is essential.
- Meet, Mingle and Explore
- It is up to your Sim how they embrace college life. You can either study all night and finish your homework, or you can relax and sleep in. It's never been more fun to take a break with activities such as juice pong, soccer ball juggling, and hanging out at night with your roommates. You can join school groups like debate, art, or a secret society. Sims will become their best selves as the year goes on and discover who they are meant to be.
- Express Your Campus Style
- Decorate your Sim's dorm with decor that suits their style. You can express your Sim's style in whatever way you like - from late-for-class sweatpants to their most stylish outfits, there are many ways to impress a classmate or show school spirit.