The Sims 3: Pets PC game digital download, includes new Global Origin CD key
Sometimes an animal is the best companion. Your Sims will love their new pets and all the things they can do. Teaching them tricks is only the beginning. They’ll travel with your Sims as they go about their day, and provide endless and unpredictable entertainment.
Just like your Sims, these pets are customizable, with their own unique appearances and traits. And they’re smart, too: They can be taught to accomplish a wide variety of actions outside of the usual “Fetch!” and even warn your Sims when danger threatens.
Pets will enjoy their own social lives with other animals, and you might end up with new mouths to feed! Or tame wild animals to bring them into the fold. If your Sims have been feeling lonely, be kind and get them a pet!
- Companion Variety.
- Forget the Pet Rock; these animals are far more active and hilarious. Customize the look and personality of dogs, cats and even horses.
- Take Control.
- You don't have to just watch the fun; take control of the pets directly! Scamper around, dig up the dirt, chase toys… have the kind of fun only a cute critter can get away with.
- Unique Traits.
- No two pets are the same. Make them skittish yet intelligent, or friendly yet hydrophobic; mix and match until you get the exact creature you want.
- Teachable Skills.
- Your Sims' pets are smart: Teach them skills like hunting, finding special items, racing... even fetching someone to date!
- Travel Buddies.
- Your Sims' pets can travel with them wherever they go. Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
||New Global Origin CD Key
||Origin for Windows, Mac
Teen (Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, Violence)
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.*
- DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- *6.4 GB if installing with The Sims 3. Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or better; ATI Radeon™ 9500 series or better; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but may run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, and GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista.) For computers using built-in graphics chipsets the game requires at least: Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent and 0.5 GB additional RAM.
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS
- Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
- Intel Core Duo Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
- ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100.
- This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually done within 60 minutes.
Redeem & Download on Origin
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Origin to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Origin.
If you already have Origin installed and have an Origin account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://www.origin.com/download and download the correct Origin client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Origin and login with your Origin account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Origin is running and you're logged in with your Origin account.
- From the 'Origin' drop-down menu (upper left corner) choose "Redeem Product Code..." and then enter your activation code and click 'Next'.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Origin game library and begin downloading.
Redeeming Codes for Older Games
Some older EA games, like The Sims 3 and it's expansion packs cannot be redeemed directly through Origin, but you can still add them to your EA Account in other ways.
If you're having issues redeeming a Sims 3 code you can try using The Sims 3 website to redeem your games and get any additional bonus content.