About The Sims 3
About the Game
Play with Life and create the lives you've always wanted!
Ready to live a freer, more creative life? In The Sims™ 3, you can let your fantasies run wild as you design your ideal world. Start with your Sim, refining each shape, color and personality trait until you get the precise person that pleases you. Design your dream home, but don’t let a grid limit you; place, rotate and stack furniture and walls freely and to your heart’s content.
Once the “hard work” is over, it’s time to be a mentor. Guide your Sim’s path through life, developing a career, finding love, and pursuing dreams and desires. Spending time with friends and family is just as important as mastering painting or accumulating knowledge.
Take things to the next level and record movies of your Sim’s adventures and share them with the ever-growing and thriving community. With a huge catalog of expansion packs and fun objects to discover, there is no end to the possibilities awaiting you. It all begins here; your adventure awaits!
- Customize your Sim.
- Mix and match a vast range of facial features and body types to get the look you want. Infuse your Sim with personality traits and help realize their dreams.
- Stage your own extreme makeover.
- Decorate your Sim’s home however you want, neat or messy. Use odd angles, create tall stacks of items, and apply your favorite self-made pattern to the walls and floors.
- Range from the home.
- Get out of the house and explore the lively and entertaining neighborhood for the first time. Be a part of the larger online community!
While not perfect, you definitely can say third time's a charm for The Sims 3. It manages to be highly addicting without the need for violence which is rare these days. The endless train of DLC/expansion packs is nice since it allows you to keep the Sims 3 train rolling but it would've been great if some of that content came with the game.
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7
- 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- 1.5 GB RAM
- At least 6.1 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or better; ATI Radeon™ 9500 series or better; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but may run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, and GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista.) For computers using built-in graphics chipsets the game requires at least: Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent and 0.5 GB additional RAM.
- macOS Leopard (10.5.7) through macOS Mojave (10.14.x). This game will only run on macOS versions that support 32-bit applications.
- Intel Core Duo Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
- ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100.
- This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards. This version of the game is not supported by Mac OSX Catalina. The game will be available to play only if you have not updated your operating system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.