The Sims 3: Into the Future PC game digital download, includes new Global Origin CD key
Now your Sims have a brand-new playground. Jump through the time portal, gang, we're off to the future!
This world, hundreds of years from now, is a huge realm ripe with fresh experiences to live and hot technology to discover. Want your Sims to zoom around on hoverboards or jet packs ... or ride through the city in tube elevators and sleek monorails? No problem. That future is now.
But this timeline isn't set. You have the freedom to jump from future to present. Witness for yourself how your Sims' actions now can affect the world centuries away. One small tweak and your Sims could bring a meteoric Armageddon raining down. Where's your utopia now?
- It's the future.
- All the amenities of the distant future are at your Sims' disposal. Hoverboards. Jet packs. Flying cars. New fashions and living arrangements. Enhance your Sims' skills with all sorts of future tech!
- Live in two time periods.
- Your Sims can go from present to future and back again. Each visit to the present can change the course of the future, so tread as lightly or as heavily as you want.
- Build a plumbot.
- Using the Create-a-Bot feature, you can now populate your Sims' world with robotic pals of varying looks and personalities. Just be prepared for the consequences if you set one to "evil"!
||New Global Origin CD Key
||Origin for Windows, Mac
Teen (Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, Violence)
- XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
- At least 1.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- * For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM. ** 7 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3. Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS
- Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
- Intel Core Duo Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- At least 1.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
- ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
- Keyboard, mouse
- *7 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3. Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually done within 60 minutes.
Redeem & Download on Origin
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Origin to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Origin.
If you already have Origin installed and have an Origin account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://www.origin.com/download and download the correct Origin client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Origin and login with your Origin account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Origin is running and you're logged in with your Origin account.
- From the 'Origin' drop-down menu (upper left corner) choose "Redeem Product Code..." and then enter your activation code and click 'Next'.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Origin game library and begin downloading.
Redeeming Codes for Older Games
Some older EA games, like The Sims 3 and it's expansion packs cannot be redeemed directly through Origin, but you can still add them to your EA Account in other ways.
If you're having issues redeeming a Sims 3 code you can try using The Sims 3 website to redeem your games and get any additional bonus content.