Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.##ACTIVATION_RESULT## be activated in ##ACTIVATION_COUNTRY##
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Origin
This product requires an Origin account to use.
- Runs On: PC
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Release: 2019
Full controller support
- Region: Global
- Franchise: Star Wars
- Mild Language
No Interactive Elements
- Science Fiction Violence
- Suitable for ages 16 and up
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order makes up for a lot of lost time with a fantastic single-player action-adventure that marks the return of the playable Jedi.
Jedi: Fallen Order borrows liberally from other games, but a strong supporting cast, clever level design, and a cute little droid companion make Respawn's Star Wars story more than the sum of its parts.
It may not be KOTOR levels of greatness, but it's good. And I think that's exactly what fans needed right about now.
I was astonished at how much I enjoyed Jedi Fallen Order.
About this game
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a third-person action-adventure game from Respawn Entertainment that promises a galaxy-spanning adventure. The story-driven single-player game places you in the position of a Jedi Padawan, who narrowly escaped the purge of Order 66 after the events of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. You will need to recover your past, learn new Force abilities, and master the art and craft of the Jedi lightsaber while you keep one step ahead the Empire and its vile Inquisitors.
While mastering your abilities, players will engage in cinematically-charged lightsaber and Force combat designed to deliver the kind of intense Star Wars lightsaber battles as seen in the films. You will need to think strategically about how you approach your enemies, identify their strengths and weaknesses, and use your Jedi training to defeat your adversaries and solve any mysteries that may be in your way.
Star Wars Fans will be able to recognize iconic locations, weapons and gear. They'll also meet a variety of new characters, creatures and adversaries. Fans will explore a galaxy that was recently taken by the Empire as part of this Star Wars story. As a Jedi hero-turned-fugitive, players will need to fight for survival while exploring the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization all in an effort to rebuild the remnants of the Jedi Order as the Empire seeks to erase them completely.
- Cinematic, Immersive Combat
- Jedi: Fallen Order lets you experience the dream of becoming a Jedi with its unique lightsaber combat system (striking, parrying and dodging) and a suite powerful Force abilities that you can use to overcome any obstacles. Although this combat system is easy to learn, it takes practice and training to master the nuances. As you acquire new abilities and powers along your journey, you will need to be able to use them effectively.
- A New Jedi Story Begins
- You are a former Padawan, on the run from the Empire. Your training must be completed before Imperial Inquisitors learn of your plans to revive Jedi Order. You will be aided by a former Jedi Knight and a fearless droid. Together, you will escape the evil plans of the Empire through a story-driven adventure. You will face many challenges, including exploration, combat and puzzle-solving.
- The Galaxy Awaits
- You'll discover unique biomes like ancient forests, haunted jungles, and windswept rock faces in Jedi: Fallen Order. With the freedom to choose when and where you want to go next, you can unlock new abilities and powers that allow you to re-traverse the maps in new ways. This allows you to use the Force to enhance the way you explore. The Empire will actively hunt you down as they seek to eradicate all remaining Jedi Order members.
Great to see such a solid single-player campaign when most games seem to focus on the multi-player experience, recommended!
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Origin to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Origin.
If you already have Origin installed and have an Origin account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://www.origin.com/download and download the correct Origin client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Origin and login with your Origin account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Origin is running and you're logged in with your Origin account.
- From the 'Origin' drop-down menu (upper left corner) choose "Redeem Product Code..." and then enter your activation code and click 'Next'.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Origin game library and begin downloading.
Redeeming Codes for Older Games
Some older EA games, like The Sims 3 and it's expansion packs cannot be redeemed directly through Origin, but you can still add them to your EA Account in other ways.
If you're having issues redeeming a Sims 3 code you can try using The Sims 3 website to redeem your games and get any additional bonus content.
More Like This