Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Uplay
This product requires a Uplay account to use.
- Runs On: PC
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Release: 2012
1-3 player co-op
Full controller support
Remote Play on TV
Remote Play Together
- Region: Global
- Everyone 10+ (Comic Mischief, Mild Cartoon Violence, Suggestive Themes)
About Rayman Origins
Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman®, Beyond Good & Evil® and the Raving Rabbids® returns to his roots to bring us Rayman® Origins: a high-definition, 2D side-scrolling, platforming adventure in full 4-player co-op!
Play Rayman Origins and discover or rediscover the magical universe and legendary 2D game play that captured the hearts of millions of fans...
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by "nefurrious" Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day; but the hero of light isn't quite all there... To help him, Rayman teams up with his best friend, Globox, and two crafty wizards, the Teensies. Together, the world's most hilarious team of heroes will need to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream...
- Rebirth Of A Platforming Legend
- It's been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments. Discover the roots of Rayman by collecting pieces of the Glade's history, and assemble them to reveal the truth behind Rayman's origins.
- 4-player, Jump-in/Jump-out, Co-op Gameplay
- Play as Rayman in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play as Globox or as one of the two Teensies. Players can leave at any time without affecting the others' progression.
- Unique Approach To 2D Art
- A rich world with over 100 characters and 12 unique environments created by some of the VG's most reputed artists and animators. This creative approach to 2D design will recapture the hearts of platformer fans and introduce a new generation to one of the industry's best-loved characters in his original 2D form.
- A Vast Playground
- Rayman Origins includes over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles. Unlock new abilities progressively and return to previous levels to discover new paths and secrets.
- Variety Of Gameplay
- Rayman Origins is a platformer at its core, but it has elements of many game genres. Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving and the sensational "HairlyCopter." The game also features many elements of action, adventure and beat-'em-up gameplay.
- Epic Boss Fights
- A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes... A possessed, mountainous golem... An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant...Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- A Handful Of Highly Talented Artists And Engineers
- Rayman Origins was developed by the UBIart team in Montpellier and is built on an open-source game engine-the UBIart Framework-designed by Michel Ancel to allow much smaller teams of artists and developers to produce incredibly high-quality graphics and gameplay quickly and efficiently. This garage-game approach has led to great strides in creativity and innovation.
A beautiful platformer that is loads of fun to play but becomes an event when played with a few friends in co-op mode. If you love platformers you need to add this to your collection.
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Uplay to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Uplay.
If you already have Uplay installed and have an Uplay account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: https://uplay.ubi.com and download the correct client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Uplay and login with your Uplay account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Uplay is running and you're logged in with your Uplay account.
- Click the Settings.
- Choose Activate Product.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Uplay game library and begin downloading.
More Like This
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Beyond Good & Evil, Rabbids, Rayman, the character of Rayman, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries
The Sims 4 $12.99 USD
The Sims 3: Pets $15.29 USD
Planet Coaster $14.29 USD
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order $7.49 USD
LEGO The Lord of the Rings $13.29 USD
The Sims™ 4: Discover University $21.29 USD
The Sims 4: Island Living $21.29 USD
Super Mario Land $11.13 USD
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape $22.29 USD
Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition $16.99 USD
The Sims 4: Cottage Living $21.29 USD
The Sims 4: Get to Work $21.79 USD
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition $20.29 USD
Grand Theft Auto V $16.99 USD
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition $15.79 USD
Planet Zoo $15.99 USD
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs $20.99 USD