About the Game
Welcome to Neighborville, where all is well. Except that a crazy new coniferous conflict between brain-less and botanicals is brewing! What are you gonna do – call the crops? Soil your plants? Prepare to kick some grass in a plant-on-zombie conflict that will take you to the outer edges of Neighborville and back again.
- Go All Out in Online Multiplayer
- Jump into the fray with up to 24 players in online multiplayer across a gigantic suburban skirmish. Bring the unique abilities of each character class to 6 PvP modes–including the new Battle Arena–and experience the unbeleafable thrills of combat.
- Venture to the Outer Edges of Neighborville
- The tension across the terra has expanded with free-roam regions that extend beyond the town of Neighborville. Squad up with up to 3 friends in the Giddy Park social region and take back Weirding Woods, Mount Steep and Neighborville Town Centre. It’s grow time!
- Customize Every Character for Battle
- Join the newest bloom in the age-old battle between plants and zombies with 20 fully customizable classes at launch, including a Team Play class for each faction. Deck every character out with ludicrous looks and wacky weapons that show off your unique personality.
Popcap continues the trend of developing funny, family friendly characters and gameplay. While Neighborville might not introduce any new gameplay concepts, everything it does, it does very well. A definite recommended play for fans of the series.
Conditions and restrictions apply. See www.ea.com/legal for details.