About Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition
About the Game
Prepare to be enchanted by a world where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny. Obsidian Entertainment, the developer of Fallout: New Vegas™ and South Park: The Stick of Truth™, together with Paradox Interactive is proud to present Pillars of Eternity.
Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries.
So gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of classic RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity!
Hero Edition Includes
- Base Game
- Deadfire Pack: Bringing the flavor of the Deadfire Archipelago to the Dyrwood, the Deadfire Pack adds four all-new, soulbound items for players to equip and level up as they play Pillars of Eternity, along with a bevy of pirate outfits and weapons, all inspired by the upcoming Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
- Choose your race.
- Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan.
- Choose your skills wisely.
- Utilize five core skills to overcome any situation: Stealth, Athletics, Lore, Mechanics and Survival.
- Deep character customization.
- Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
- Sculpt your own story.
- Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
- Explore a rich and diverse world.
- Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.
Recaptures everything that makes classic isometric RPGs great. If you were a fan of the Baldur's Gate series you will want to check this out. The interesting characters and enthralling story are all top notch. Easily one of the best RPGs of the last 10 years, highly recommended.
“Obsidian (and its Kickstarter backers) have done it: Pillars of Eternity is one of the best RPGs since Baldur's Gate.”
“It's the best new, isometric RPG to come out in years.”
“This is a big, fat, deep adventure that lets you carve your own unique path through a fantasy world that’s been brilliantly brought to life with rich, evocative writing. It’s a game steeped in a bygone era of computer RPG design, but somehow it doesn’t feel archaic. Obsidian have always been bound to other peoples’ worlds—Fallout, Dungeons & Dragons, Star Wars, South Park—but in creating their own from scratch, they’ve made not only their best game to date, but one of the best RPGs on PC.”
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS
STEAMOS + LINUX
- Runs On:
- Paradox Interactive
- Role-playing Steam
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
- Steam Cloud
- Commentary available
- Age Rating:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All our customer reviews are verified and handled by Reviews.io so you can be confident in their authenticity. All reviews based on actual purchases are published regardless of star rating.