Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Steam
This product requires a Steam account to use.
- Runs On: PCMacLinux
- Publisher: Humble Bundle
Thomas Moon Kang
- Release: 2020
Full controller support
Remote Play on Phone
Remote Play on Tablet
Remote Play on TV
Remote Play Together
Shared/Split Screen Co-op
Shared/Split Screen PvP
Steam Trading Cards
- Region: Global
One Step From Eden takes my memories of the Battle Network games and turns them into a fully-fledged and incredibly stylish roguelike.
The combination between deck-building and speedy real-time action make One Step From Eden a revolutionary title.
The game succeeds despite its fierce challenge because each system is incredibly well-designed and compliments the mechanical learning curve quite readily.
It’s brutal difficulty surely won’t be for everyone, but roguelike fans will find a satisfying game loop of fast-paced action for many hours.
About One Step From Eden
Eden is the last shining beacon of hope in a bleak post-war world.
One Step from Eden combines strategic deck-building and real-time action with rogue-like elements, giving you the chance to carve a path of mercy or destruction. Fight alone or with a friend in co-op as you cast powerful spells on the fly, battle evolving enemies, and collect game-changing artifacts. Can you make it to Eden or will your destruction be imminent?
- Experience a blend of strategy and real-time action. Build your deck and fight through bullet hell as you make your way to Eden.
- Comprehensive Deckbuilding
- Customize your deck and play style with 200+ spells and 100+ game-changing items.
- Varied Gameplay
- A cast of 9 playable characters across procedurally generated levels with alternate runs ensures you’ll never experience the same situation or outcome twice.
- Play with Friends
- Fight your way to Eden in local co-op or in PvP.
- The Game Keeps Going
- Full Steam Workshop and mod support!
If you enjoy deck-building games with a side of Battle Network inspired combat you'll have a great time with One Step From Eden.
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Steam to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Steam.
If you already have Steam installed and have a Steam account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/about/ and download the correct STEAM client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Steam and login with your Steam account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Steam is running and you're logged in with your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Steam game library. To view it go to the "Library" tab and it should be listed in the left-side menu (might require scrolling).
Minecraft $26.29 USD
The Sims 4 $12.79 USD
Slime Rancher $15.99 USD
Planet Coaster $13.49 USD
The Sims 4 $16.99 USD
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order $7.49 USD
Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection $12.99 USD
The Sims 4: Cottage Living $21.29 USD
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape $22.49 USD
The Sims 4: City Living $21.49 USD
The Sims 4: Parenthood $23.99 USD
The Sims 4: Get Together $21.49 USD
Minecraft $24.49 USD
The Sims 4: Get Famous $22.49 USD
The Sims™ 4: Discover University $20.49 USD
The Sims 4: Get to Work $21.49 USD
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs $21.29 USD
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle $24.79 USD