Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.##ACTIVATION_RESULT## be activated in ##ACTIVATION_COUNTRY##
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Steam
This product requires a Steam account to use.
- Runs On: PC
- Publisher: GameMill Entertainment
Fair Play Labs
- Release: 2021
Full controller support
Remote Play Together
Shared/Split Screen PvP
- Region: Global
- Cartoon Violence
No Interactive Elements
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is definitely more than just Nickelodeon Smash Bros., but you'll need to be willing to overlook some pretty substantial flaws to find the surprisingly nuanced fighter underneath the surface.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is an entertaining platform fighter. It bleeds nostalgia, has a good roster of characters, and plays uniquely enough to stand on its own for casual and competitive players alike.
About this game
Compete with your Nickelodeon favorites in platform battles that are explosive! You will face off with an all-star cast of Nickelodeon characters, including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, SpongeBob Squarepants, Danny Phantom, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Wild Thornberrys, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, and many other animation stars to determine who is the best. Nickelodeon's fans will enjoy endless action thanks to the unique moves and attacks each character uses. Choose your favorite character and let the fun begin with local and online multiplayer action.
- Playable characters include SpongeBob, Lincoln Loud, Ninja Turtles Michelangelo and Leonardo, Oblina from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Invader Zim, and many more!
- 20 themed levels like Jellyfish Field from the Spongebob Squarepants series, Technodrome from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, plus many more!
- Each character offers a completely different and innovative playstyle and move set drawn from their lovable personalities
- Battle your friends locally with up to 4 players simultaneously or in online competitive multiplayer
Despite some flaws, if you're a Nickelodeon fan you're going to want to pick this one up for the nostalgia factor alone.
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Steam to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Steam.
If you already have Steam installed and have a Steam account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/about/ and download the correct STEAM client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Steam and login with your Steam account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Steam is running and you're logged in with your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Steam game library. To view it go to the "Library" tab and it should be listed in the left-side menu (might require scrolling).
More Like This
©2021 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Nickelodeon Avatar: The Last Airbender, CatDog, Danny Phantom, Loud House, Invader Zim, The Ren & Stimpy Show, Rugrats, SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Wild Thornberrys and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. Danny Phantom marketed by Shout! Factory LLC, 1640 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90025. All Rights Reserved. Created by Butch Hartman. Rugrats created by Klasky Csupo. SpongeBob SquarePants Created by Stephen Hillenburg. ©2021 GameMill Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved. GameMill Entertainment is a registered trademark of GameMill Entertainment, LLC