About the Game
Punch the needle through the red line when you download Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit on the PC.The Game Critics Awards recipient for Best Racing Game of 2010, Hot Pursuit is a racer’s dream: powerful cars, top-notch competitors and plenty of rubber-burning mayhem.
Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit sets you loose on the wide-open roads of Seacrest County, chasing the horizon through a series of diverse and stunning landscapes. Step behind the wheel of dozens of high-end machines — ranging from the Lamborghini LP 670-4 to the Porsche Panamera — all rendered in perfect detail from their real-world counterparts. Take on the role of a daredevil street racer, or a police driver chasing him down. Throw down spikes and roadblocks to trap your quarry, or drop obstacles to stop the cops in their tracks.
Earn bounties to unlock newer, faster cars or upgrade your own with high-end equipment. You can even jump online: challenging your friends and racing in multiplayer competitions with up to eight other drivers. The Autolog option lets you publicly post your speed records and achievements, then check your friends’ scores to see who left’s to beat. Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit for the PC delivers the best white-knuckle driving action in all of gaming, but watch out: the crashes out here are as spectacular as the cars.
- For the first time in Need for Speed history, players will experience the gripping and heart-racing action of both cops and racers. Hot Pursuit seamlessly links a tremendously deep and fully defined single player career with a groundbreaking multiplayer experience across all race modes. In the end, whether playing online with friends, taking on friends challenges or the single player career, players will earn bounty that levels them up and unlocks new cars, weapons and equipment.
- Need For Speed Autolog
- In Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit, your friends drive your gameplay experience. Need for Speed Autolog is a revolutionary system that connects friends directly to each other’s games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges. Need for Speed Autolog instinctively delivers challenges based on what your friends have been doing, creating a hugely dynamic, socially competitive experience.
- Weapons And Equipment
- Enhance the intensity of the pursuit using multiple weapons as the heat level increases during a pursuit. Whether taking down suspects with a variety of cop weapons or using evasion equipment as a racer to outsmart the cops, players will always have a method for gaining an edge over their opponent.
- In Hot Pursuit, the cars go from hot to hotter. Experience the thrill of driving the world’s most desirable high performance cars at incredible speeds. Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
- Seacrest County
- Explore a world as diverse as the California coastline with desert, forest, seaside and mountainous regions. The open world of Seacrest County is designed to create the most intense pursuit experiences ever found in a racing game.
While not perfect, NFS: Hot Pursuit will provide many hours of over-the-top car chases, crashes and near-misses that the series is known for.
© 2010 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo, Need for Speed, the “N” icon and the Need for Speed logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. Alfa Romeo is a registered trademark licensed by Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A. Trademarks and other rights under license from Aston Martin Lagonda Limited. Trademarks, design patents and copyrights are used with the approval of the owner AUDI AG. The Names “Bentley” the “B” in wings device and Bentley Continental Supersports 2010 model year are used with the approval of Bentley Motors Limited copyright 2010. The BMW logo, wordmark and model designations are trademarks of BMW AG and are used under license. Trademarks, design patents and copyrights are used with the approval of the owner and/or exclusive licensee Bugatti International S.A. “E7,” “CARBON MOTORS” and the diamond logo are trademarks of Carbon Motors Corporation used under license by Electronic Arts. ©2010 Carbon Motors Corporation All Rights Reserved. General Motors Trademarks used under license to Electronic Arts. Dodge, Ram and HEMI are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC. Dodge Caliber, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Viper, Ram and their trade dress are used under license by Electronic Arts. © Chrysler Group LLC 2010. Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company. SHELBY® and GT-500® are registered trademarks and/or the tradedress of Carroll Shelby and Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc. (Shelby). The COBRA SNAKE designs are trademarks of Ford Motor Company used under license. Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Company. General Motors Trademarks used under license to Electronic Arts. Jaguar, XKR and the Leaper Device are trademarks owned and licensed by Jaguar Cars Limited © 2010 Jaguar Cars Limited. Koenigsegg names, models, emblems & body designs are trademark and/or intellectual property rights of Koenigsegg Automotive AB and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. The trademarks copyrights and design rights in and associated with Lamborghini, Lamborghini with Bull and Shield Device, are used under license from Lamborghini ArtiMarca S.p.A., Italy. Maserati is a registered trademark. Under license from Maserati S.p.A. Mazda and all other associated marks, names, emblems and designs are used under approval of Mazda Motor Corporation. The McLaren name and logo are trademarks of the McLaren group of companies. The Mercedes-Benz name and three pointed star device are registered trademarks of Daimler AG. “Mercedes-Benz” and “Three pointed star in a ring” are trademarks of Daimler AG and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. Mitsubishi and Lancer Evolution names, emblems and body designs are trademarks and/or intellectual property rights of MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. ’Nissan’ and the names, logos, marks and designs of the NISSAN products are trademarks and/or intellectual property rights of NISSAN MOTOR CO., LTD. and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. Pagani, Zonda Cinque and designs are trademarks and/or other intellectual property of Pagani Automobili and are used under license to Electronic Arts.Porsche, the Porsche crest, 911, Carrera, Targa, Boxster and Panamera are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. Licensed under certain patents. SUBARU trademarks and body designs are properties of FUJI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD. and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. RenderWare is a trademark or registered trademark of Criterion Software Ltd. Portions of this software are Copyright 1998-2010 Criterion Software Ltd. and its Licensors. Uses Bink Video. Copyright (C) 1997-2010 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used by permission. The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used by permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.