About Metro: Last Light Redux
Experience one of the finest story-driven shooters of all time: Metro: Last Light, now remastered for the Xbox One. Newcomers will experience an epic post-apocalyptic adventure combining thrilling survival horror, combat and stealth, while fans will discover the unique world of Metro transformed with incredible next generation fidelity.
Based on the internationally bestselling novel series by Dmitry Glukhovsky.
It is the year 2034. Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within. Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above.
But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever. As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour…
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro
- Witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals at 60FPS.
- Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse
- Equip your gas mask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself.
- Rebuilt and Remastered for next gen
- With all previous downloadable content content included, new modes and features, and many gameplay improvement, this is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed classic that fans and newcomers alike will enjoy.
- Two unique Play Styles: ‘Spartan’ and ‘Survival’
- Approach the campaign as a slow burn Survival Horror, or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes.
- The legendary Ranger Mode returns
- Dare you play the fearsome Ranger Mode? No HUD, UI, deadlier combat and limited resources combine to create the ultimate immersive experience.
- Xbox One
- Deep Silver
- First-person Shooter Xbox Live
- Age Rating:
This immersive first-person shooter is a must own. The story and atmosphere will pull you in and despite a couple areas that drag a bit, the gameplay will keep you wanting more. The redux includes all DLC so you're in for a treat.
- The PJ's Games Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All our customer reviews are verified and handled by Reviews.io so you can be confident in their authenticity. All reviews based on actual purchases are published regardless of star rating.