About Lords of the Fallen - Digital Deluxe Edition
About the Game
In the Time of the Ancients, the Worldly Realm was ruled by a God of pure evil, who enslaved all humankind under his Dominion. But fear turned to anger as rebellion grew in the hearts of men - until the dawn of the Great Rising, when the fight for freedom began. After a glorious victory that cast aside the Fallen God, humans dictated a new order... a world where no sin can ever be forgiven and redemption was not an option.
Now, millennia later, the world trembles in fear as the Demonic Rhogar Legion returns from their dark realm, driven by a foul hunger for innocent spirits. Humanity, in a desperate last act, calls upon an unlikely defender - a convicted sinner, rejected by society and cast out of the light... a man known as Harkyn. Now, alongside his mentor, Kaslo, they must travel to the source of the Darkness... to face the Lords of the Fallen.
Plunge into a fast paced action RPG with a complex and satisfying melee combat system where weapons, armor and skills directly influence the enemy's speed and attacks... if all else fails, lay waste to your foes using forbidden magic power.
Digital Deluxe Edition Includes:
- World Map.
- Discover the dark fantasy world of Lords of the Fallen. Follow Harkyn on his journey and travel to the center of war in the breach between dimensions on this intricately map depicting human and demonic realms.
- Discover the designs of Lords of the Fallen in this unique 96-page Artbook. Each page sheds light on the meticulous process of translating a collage of ideas into the language of the game. Marvel at the concept art of many talented artists that joined together to create everything from breathtaking locations, powerful Rhogar Lords and their sly minions, to detailed armors, weapons and items that aid Harkyn on his journey to face the gravest threat of all – the Fallen God.
- Embark on an Epic Quest that spans both human and demonic realms.
- Confront the mighty Lords, generals of the Rhogar army.
- Explore a vast dark fantasy world.
- Make your choices wisely as they may seal your fate.
- Wield legendary weapons and armors from a vast arsenal.
- Choose from the following classes: Warrior, Cleric or Rogue and fully customize each with skills and weapons
While the game has it's detractors, you have to give kudos to the relatively small studio that developed it, they are definitely punching above their weight class. If you're looking for a Dark Souls type game that isn't quite as brutal (difficulty) then you might want to check this one out.
“While it borrows heavily from the Souls franchise, it’s done well and with its own signature flair. I highly recommend this game to anyone that enjoys that series, and if you haven’t gone down that road before, it might be a more forgiving entry point into the action RPG.”
“Lords of the Fallen isn't about the game that it isn't, but the game that it is.”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.