Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.##ACTIVATION_RESULT## be activated in ##ACTIVATION_COUNTRY##
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Xbox-live
This product requires an Xbox-live account to use.
- Platform:Xbox Live
- Runs On: PCXbox One
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Release: 2017
4K Ultra HD
Online co-op (2)
Online Multiplayer (2-6)
Xbox cross-platform co-op
Xbox cross-platform multiplayer
Xbox One X Enhanced
Xbox Play Anywhere
- Region: Global
- Franchise: Halo
Interface Audio SubtitlesEnglish
- Mild Blood
Online Interactions Not Rated
- Suitable for ages 12 and up
Halo Wars 2 is the sequel that no-one really asked for, but is a surprisingly solid traditional base-building RTS, and is finally on a platform suited for the genre. The campaign is a little lacking, but several different multiplayer modes and the promise of 'six months of regular updates' make up for it.
I enjoyed my time with the first Halo Wars, so I’m glad that Microsoft took a chance with a sequel.
Its story is good, delivering a true Halo narrative on the platform for the first time since Halo 2, and while the issues with the RTS elements might annoy some, it doesn’t meant the game isn’t fun to play.
Halo Wars 2 will scratch a real-time strategy itch and give you a dose of Halo-Universe flavor with a decent story, but it won’t go much deeper than that.
About Halo Wars 2
This is the Halo experience that you have always wanted! Halo Wars 2 will allow you to explore and fight in the Halo universe as never before.
Take command of entire armies of Marines, Warthogs, Scorpion tanks, and Spartans on the battlefield from the Commander's perspective. Halo Wars 2 offers a real-time strategy experience in 4K Ultra HD graphics and HDR on both the Xbox One X and Windows 10. Halo Wars 2 supports Xbox Play Anywhere. Buy once and play on both Xbox and Windows 10.
- Action-packed, All-New Story
- Halo Wars' heroes awake to find themselves and the galaxy in greater danger than ever. The all-new Halo 5 story is told through action-packed missions that take place at the Ark, the legendary Halo destination. The UNSC is facing a frightening threat and players will be able to command massive firepower against it.
- Build Your Halo Army
- Construct bases, prepare vehicles, and gather your troops. You can lead them in huge battles against the AI and with friends in campaign skirmish matches. You will learn new strategies while playing as various leaders in Multiplayer and Blitz game modes.
Online multiplayer features require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately).
While the campaign could be a bit longer and the gameplay deeper Halo Wars 2 is a fun strategy game with some epic moments.
Once you receive the activation code it can then be redeemed using the Microsoft store app on your Windows 10 PC. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with redeeming the code.
- Open up the Microsoft Store App on your Windows 10 PC.
- Click the 3 dots on the top right corner of the application.
- Select 'Redeem a Code'.
- Enter the code you received in your activation email and follow the prompts to activate.
More Like This
© 2017 343 Industries
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs $25.99 USD
The Sims 4 $12.99 USD
The Sims 4: Cottage Living $26.79 USD
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition $16.79 USD
The Sims 4: Get to Work $25.79 USD
Planet Coaster $13.79 USD
Minecraft $25.79 USD
Dragon Ball FighterZ $14.49 USD
Nioh 2: Complete Edition $38.79 USD
LEGO Worlds $11.79 USD
The Sims 3: Into the Future $16.99 USD
Battlefield 1 $16.29 USD
Planet Zoo: Deluxe Edition $20.79 USD
Back to the Future: The Game $10.49 USD
Dead by Daylight $11.99 USD
No Man's Sky $21.79 USD
Sid Meier's Civilization VI $13.99 USD
Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel Edition $57.99 USD