Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.##ACTIVATION_RESULT## be activated in ##ACTIVATION_COUNTRY##
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Steam
This product requires a Steam account to use.
- Runs On: PC
- Publisher: Arc System Works
Arc System Works
- Release: 2021
Full controller support
Remote Play Together
Shared/Split Screen PvP
- Region: Global
Mild Suggestive Themes
- Suitable for ages 12 and up
Guilty Gear Strive is a milestone 2D fighting game that raises the bar for anime-like fighters in terms of its visuals, online netcode, and sheer creativity found in all aspects of its design. It’s definitely a different flavor of Guilty Gear, with a heavier focus on fighting in the neutral and a slightly slowed down pace, but it maintains the series soul with absolutely wild character designs, flexible combo system, and a level of creativity both in its presentation and mechanics that is second to none in the genre.
In summary, Guilty Gear Strive is an excellent evolution of a series that’s always provided players with a unique and interesting approach to weapons-based combat, and now it’s slightly less impenetrable for newcomers. It’s got room to grow, but it’s a stylish, standout fighter whose strengths absolutely outnumber its flaws.
The fighting in Guilty Gear Strive, though, is impeccable. And that's what matters most. Like all Guilty Gears, it is a game of extremes. If you've tried the series and fallen off because of its complexities, I wouldn't expect a different outcome. If you're up for a challenge, or just want a cool, sharp-looking fighting game to mess around with, Strive knows all the right moves.
About Guilty Gear: Strive
Guilty Gear: Strive, discover the Smells of the Game! You will be immersed in new gameplay mechanics that are simple for newcomers to fighting games, but deep and creative for veterans. Ride the Fire to a futuristic, heavy metal-inspired alternate future filled with style, action and fun! Blazing!
"Guilty Gear -Strive-" marks the latest entry to the highly acclaimed Guilty Gear fighting games franchise. "Guilty gear -Strive-" was created by Daisuke Ishiwatari, and developed by Arc System Works. It maintains the series' reputation of a high-octane soundtrack and groundbreaking hybrid 2D/3D cell shading graphics, and intense, rewarding gameplay.
- The fate of the universe will be determined…
- The final confrontation with That Man, who is responsible for all of the destruction and damage done to the world and its inhabitants. As they confront the shocking conclusion of a story that has been 20 years in the making, join Sol Badguy and Ky Kiske as they battle it out.
- A Sensory BLAST for Your Eyes and Ears
- Daisuke Ichiwatari, series creator and music composer of the series, has created some thumping tracks! You will be able to beat your opponent with the powerful soundtrack, while you are captivated by the stunning 3D cell-shaded visuals!
- New Revolution in Fighting Games!
- Guilty Gear –Strive - introduces a variety of innovative game play mechanics that allow new players to quickly learn the basics while still maintaining the deep, creative gameplay Guilty Gear is known for. The series will be enhanced with new additions such as the wall-breaking mechanic that will provide exciting ways to fight.
Continues the trend of wild character design the series is known for and pretty much sets the standard for anime fighters.
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Steam to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Steam.
If you already have Steam installed and have a Steam account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/about/ and download the correct STEAM client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Steam and login with your Steam account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Steam is running and you're logged in with your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Steam game library. To view it go to the "Library" tab and it should be listed in the left-side menu (might require scrolling).
More Like This
© ARC SYSTEM WORKS
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs $25.99 USD
The Sims 4 $12.99 USD
The Sims 4: Cottage Living $26.79 USD
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition $16.79 USD
The Sims 4: Get to Work $25.79 USD
Planet Coaster $13.79 USD
Minecraft $25.79 USD
Dragon Ball FighterZ $14.49 USD
Nioh 2: Complete Edition $38.79 USD
LEGO Worlds $11.79 USD
The Sims 3: Into the Future $16.99 USD
Battlefield 1 $16.29 USD
Planet Zoo: Deluxe Edition $20.79 USD
Back to the Future: The Game $10.49 USD
Dead by Daylight $11.99 USD
No Man's Sky $21.79 USD
Sid Meier's Civilization VI $13.99 USD
Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel Edition $57.99 USD