About the Game
You are thrown deep into the emerald and impenetrable Amazonian rain forest. The green hell. Your goal is to survive in the depths of a nightmarish environment using truly intuitive means to escape. Having only a radio at your disposal you will follow the familiar voice of a loved one through this endless and inhospitable jungle, unveiling bit by bit how you got there in the first place. What you discover will be worse than what you fought so hard against to survive.
GREEN HELL is an Open World Survival Simulator set in the uncharted unique setting of the Amazonian rainforest.
You are left alone in the jungle without any food or equipment, trying to survive and find your way out. Clinging to life, the player is set on a journey of durability as the effects of solitude wear heavy not only on the body but also the mind. How long can you survive against the dangers of the unknown?
On this journey, you won't get any help from the outside world. Equipped only with your bare hands you’ll have to learn actual survival techniques to build shelters, make tools, and craft weapons in order to hunt and defend yourself. Constantly threatened by the jungle you'll fight with both wild animals and tropical sicknesses. Players will also have to face the traps set by your own mind and fears that crawl in the darkness of the endless jungle.
- Realistic Survival Sim
- Use of true survival techniques (including starting fires, camp building, animal traps construction). Sourcing and composing objects allowing survival (including weapons and tools). Food sourcing (hunting, cropping). Wound, disease and other injuries treatment, depending on the situation.
- Psychological Thriller
- Green Hell's story emphasizes psychological aspects of survival in extreme conditions. The player faces a ruthless situation, isolated, and fighting to survive another day. The players battle will not only be against the environment as you fight to keep your sanity. Will you succeed or fall into the depths of your mind? To unveil the truth the player will have to fight the hardest battle they will ever fight - the fight against themselves, their weaknesses and fears.
- Amazonian Rainforest Setting
- Amazonian rainforest is the richest natural environment in the world. Exotically breathtaking, spectacular, multicolored, full of tones and sounds but mortal, deadly, uncompromising for the ignorant. Part of the Amazonian rainforest as a map of the world for the setting. The richness of plants and multitude of animal species (mammals, reptiles, birds, and insects). Simulation of animals natural occurrence and behavior. Dynamically changing environment due to the weather.
- Unique Mechanics
- Survival in such extreme conditions requires willpower - without it we are sentenced only to madness and death. In green Hell, your wellbeing, both physical and psychological, are strictly related. Body inspection mode allows the player to diagnose themselves and heal their body. In this mode, we can also remove all kinds of parasites that decided to make a home out of your body.
If you're ready for the constant uphill battle and punishing difficulty you'll be rewarded with a deep and rewarding survival experience.
The Games Machine
©2017-2018 Creepy Jar S.A. All rights reserved. Green Hell and Creepy Jar are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Creepy Jar S.A. All rights reserved. Green Hell and Creepy Jar are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks in the US and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, Green Hell game is copyrighted by Creepy Jar S.A. All rights reserved. Published and distributed by Creepy Jar S.A. through electronic platforms. The game uses the Unity® Engine, copyright 2005-2018 Unity Technologies. Unity® is a registered trademark of Unity Technologies. No part of the game may be used for any purpose other than indicated in the End User License Agreement. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for any purpose other than indicated in the End User License Agreement, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission. All other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.