Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.##ACTIVATION_RESULT## be activated in ##ACTIVATION_COUNTRY##
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Steam
This product requires a Steam account to use.
- Runs On: PC
- Publisher: Systemic Reaction
- Release: 2019
Partial Controller Support
- Region: Global
- Suitable for ages 16 and up
Generation Zero could probably be best described as an unpolished gem. If a second part is going to be made (and I sincerely hope that’s happening), I’m sure that it’s going to be much better and better focused. Until then, if you're playing Generation Zero in a single player or with other people, you’re in for a treat. You’re going to experience something unique, and that in itself is valuable.
Generation Zero combines the open world of an RPG with the shooting and looting of a battle royale, to create a rather special, 80s vision of post-apocalyptic sci-fi, where every fight feels like a battle for survival.
Generation Zero is more or less what I expected from a big game studio doing its own indie project – a rough-but-unique mix of open-world game features. I love that it asks players to actually pay attention to its world instead of keeping them distracted with constant waypoint markers. And the tactical combat system really works, hitting an interesting middle ground between mainstream and hardcore.
About Generation Zero®
Home is the battlefield. A resistance will rise.
Where are the robots from? What are they looking for? How will you survive? Generation Zero is a stealth-action hybrid that offers a rich, rewarding world and many mysteries to discover. You can play alone or with three friends on a large open-world map that will test your creativity and resourcefulness. Because winning is living.
- A World of Stealth-Action
- You can hide, seek, scavenge, and shoot your way through a vast world of dangers and secrets. Östertörn has it all, from dense forests to abandoned towns to vast fields and makeshift bases to large areas, and each encounter is unique.
- Home is the Battlefield - A Resistance Will Rise
- You will meet other survivors as you travel through Östertörn. Each one has a unique story to share. A resistance can rise when enough people band together.
- Build Your Base - Make it your Own
- Generation Zero continues to evolve with a variety of new content this year, including the ability to build (and customize) your own outpost and a new, wave-based home base defense experience.
Generation Zero dips its chocolate open-world RPG in a peanut butter battle royale and the result is pretty tasty.
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Steam to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Steam.
If you already have Steam installed and have a Steam account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/about/ and download the correct STEAM client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Steam and login with your Steam account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Steam is running and you're logged in with your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Steam game library. To view it go to the "Library" tab and it should be listed in the left-side menu (might require scrolling).
More Like This
Generation Zero® © 2020 Systemic Reaction. All rights reserved. Published and developed by Systemic Reaction AB. Systemic Reaction and its logotypes are trademarks of Systemic Reaction AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. Generation Zero® is a registered trademark or trademark of Systemic Reaction AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. Uses Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine. Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine and its logotype are trademarks of Fatalist Development AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
Minecraft $25.79 USD
The Sims 4 $12.99 USD
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs $25.99 USD
The Sims 4: Cottage Living $26.79 USD
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition $16.79 USD
The Sims 4: Get to Work $25.79 USD
Planet Coaster $13.79 USD
Dragon Ball FighterZ $14.49 USD
Nioh 2: Complete Edition $38.79 USD
LEGO Worlds $11.79 USD
The Sims 3: Into the Future $16.99 USD
Battlefield 1 $16.29 USD
Planet Zoo: Deluxe Edition $20.79 USD
Back to the Future: The Game $10.49 USD
Dead by Daylight $11.99 USD
No Man's Sky $21.79 USD
Sid Meier's Civilization VI $13.99 USD
Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel Edition $57.99 USD