A new saga begins for one of the most acclaimed video game franchises in history. After narrowly escaping an attack on their village, JD Fenix and his friends, Kait and Del, must rescue the ones they love and discover the source of a monstrous new enemy.
- Never Fight Alone
- Enjoy two-player co-op campaign with friends locally via split-screen or over Xbox Live. Player 2 can select either Kait or Del.
- Horde 3.0
- Team up with four others and battle wave after wave of increasingly difficult enemies by choosing your combat class, leveling up your skills and deploying fortifications anywhere on the map.
- Explosive Versus Multiplayer
- Compete online in new and favorite game types, all at 60fps on dedicated servers. A new visible ranking system means fairer matchmaking for social, competitive and professional players alike.
We were worried that moving development of the game to a new developer in The Coalition would result in a disjointed gameplay experience. But it turns out our fears were misplaced, Gears 4 is a solid effort from the new team. It doesn't really blaze any new trails but there is no denying the pedigree. If you are into the Gears of War franchise then you are going to want to jump out of cover and grab a copy!
- The PJ's Games Team
- Xbox One
- Action Third-person shooter Xbox Live
- Single player
- Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-10)
- Xbox Live cross-platform multiplayer
- Xbox Live local co-op (2)
- Xbox Live online co-op (2-5)
- Xbox Live cross-platform co-op
- Shared/Split screen
- 4K Ultra HD
- Variable Refresh Rate
- Xbox Live achievements
- Xbox Live presence
- Xbox Live clubs
- Xbox Live cloud saves
- Xbox Play Anywhere
- Xbox One X Enhanced
- Age Rating:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.