Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.##ACTIVATION_RESULT## be activated in ##ACTIVATION_COUNTRY##
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Xbox one
This product requires an Xbox one account to use.
- Platform:Xbox One
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Release: 2016
Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-10)
Xbox Live cross-platform multiplayer
Xbox Live local co-op (2)
Xbox Live online co-op (2-5)
Xbox Live cross-platform co-op
4K Ultra HD
Variable Refresh Rate
Xbox Live achievements
Xbox Live presence
Xbox Live clubs
Xbox Live cloud saves
Xbox Play Anywhere
Xbox One X Enhanced
- Region: Global
- Franchise: Gears of War
- Mature (Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Intense Violence)
About this game
A new saga begins for one of the most acclaimed video game franchises in history. After narrowly escaping an attack on their village, JD Fenix and his friends, Kait and Del, must rescue the ones they love and discover the source of a monstrous new enemy.
- Never Fight Alone
- Enjoy two-player co-op campaign with friends locally via split-screen or over Xbox Live. Player 2 can select either Kait or Del.
- Horde 3.0
- Team up with four others and battle wave after wave of increasingly difficult enemies by choosing your combat class, leveling up your skills and deploying fortifications anywhere on the map.
- Explosive Versus Multiplayer
- Compete online in new and favorite game types, all at 60fps on dedicated servers. A new visible ranking system means fairer matchmaking for social, competitive and professional players alike.
We were worried that moving development of the game to a new developer in The Coalition would result in a disjointed gameplay experience. But it turns out our fears were misplaced, Gears 4 is a solid effort from the new team. It doesn't really blaze any new trails but there is no denying the pedigree. If you are into the Gears of War franchise then you are going to want to jump out of cover and grab a copy!
Once you receive the activation code it can be redeemed on your Xbox One console.
Redeem using your Xbox One console:
- Open the Home menu on your Xbox One console.
- Press RB four times to arrive at the Store tab.
- Select the Use a code tile.
- Enter your 25-character code using the on-screen keyboard.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Confirm to add the product to your account.
If that method does not work for you please follow the instructions below to redeem the code on xbox.com.
- Go to: https://www.xbox.com.
- Login with your account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Once you've logged in, select 'Redeem Code' from the account menu (top right of screen) or go to: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter?ref=xboxcom.
- A page should load with an area to redeem your code, enter your code in the textbox.
- Click 'Next' after entering your code.
- Click 'Confirm' to add the game to your account.