About the Game
A new saga begins for one of the most acclaimed video game franchises in history. After narrowly escaping an attack on their village, JD Fenix and his friends, Kait and Del, must rescue the ones they love and discover the source of a monstrous new enemy.
- Never Fight Alone
- Enjoy two-player co-op campaign with friends locally via split-screen or over Xbox Live. Player 2 can select either Kait or Del.
- Horde 3.0
- Team up with four others and battle wave after wave of increasingly difficult enemies by choosing your combat class, leveling up your skills and deploying fortifications anywhere on the map.
- Explosive Versus Multiplayer
- Compete online in new and favorite game types, all at 60fps on dedicated servers. A new visible ranking system means fairer matchmaking for social, competitive and professional players alike.
We were worried that moving development of the game to a new developer in The Coalition would result in a disjointed gameplay experience. But it turns out our fears were misplaced, Gears 4 is a solid effort from the new team. It doesn't really blaze any new trails but there is no denying the pedigree. If you are into the Gears of War franchise then you are going to want to jump out of cover and grab a copy!
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually done within 60 minutes.
This is the best entry in the series. While the campaign isn't my favourite it still has a lot of character, the graphics are unmatched, the new Horde mode is fantastic, and it is all around one heck of a good time.
For the first time in the series, characters look more photorealistic than they do cartoonish, and the environment is alive with insane weather, deep darkness, and particle effects that are truly stunning.
Even with a new studio leading the development charge, Gears of War 4 is a return to form for the series, and is continual delight, even if it does unnecessarily cling for dear life to the past.
A visual spectacle that dials back some of the macho ridiculousness of the original trilogy whilst refining and expanding the gameplay, it’s genuinely a game to own an Xbox One for.
Redeem & Download
Once you receive the activation code it can be redeemed on your Xbox One console.
Redeem using your Xbox One console:
- Open the Home menu on your Xbox One console.
- Press RB four times to arrive at the Store tab.
- Select the Use a code tile.
- Enter your 25-character code using the on-screen keyboard.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Confirm to add the product to your account.
If that method does not work for you please follow the instructions below to redeem the code on xbox.com.
- Go to: https://www.xbox.com.
- Login with your account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Once you've logged in, select 'Redeem Code' from the account menu (top right of screen) or go to: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter?ref=xboxcom.
- A page should load with an area to redeem your code, enter your code in the textbox.
- Click 'Next' after entering your code.
- Click 'Confirm' to add the game to your account.