About the Game
Dive into a transformed vibrant post-apocalyptic Hope County, Montana, 17 years after a global nuclear catastrophe. Join fellow survivors and lead the fight against the dangerous new threat the Highwaymen, and their ruthless leaders The Twins, as they seek to take over the last remaining resources.
- Can you Survive a Post-Apocalyptic World?
- Take up arms on your own or with a friend in two player co-op in an unpredictable and transformed world.
- Battle Against Two All New Villains
- Recruit an eclectic cast of Guns and Fangs for Hire and form alliances to fight by your side against the Highwaymen's unruly leaders The Twins.
- Time to Build
- Build up your home base and recruit specialists to upgrade it as you unlock all-new features.
- Exciting Locations
- Battle your enemies for resources in Hope County and around the country as you venture to new locations.
Attack of the Fanboy
While New Dawn might feel too familiar to Far Cry 5 players, the addition of expeditions and RPG progression adds enough new features to make this a worthwhile standalone game in the Far Cry franchise.