The flames of war are ablaze once again.
Square Enix and Ubisoft deliver a sequel to the fire-breathing, dragon-filled RPG. The original Drakengard was well-received by RPG fans when it arrived in 2004. Now the sequel delivers a new level of luxurious polish, and is set to win over a whole new audience as well as delighting fans of the original.
Set 18 years after the original, in a world where humans and dragons co-exist, Drakengard 2 lets players decide the fate of a young knight named Nowe. Raised by a dragon, Legna, Nowe is adept at combat, both on land (thanks to a particularly meaty sword) and in the air (astride Legna's back).
Expect plenty of variety as you guide Nowe through an epic quest, taking out enemy legions and finding out the dark secrets surrounding his order, the Knights of the Seal.
- From the Role-playing Masters
- An epic quest from Square Enix, makers of the Final Fantasy series.
- Captivating Real-time Combat
- Experience real-time combat against dozens of enemies, on foot and on the back of a dragon.
- An Audio/Video Masterpiece
- Incredible production values include gorgeous cut-scenes and a rousing orchestral score.
The Drakengard series is an acquired taste and most either love or hate it but there is no denying that this title improves almost every aspect of the first game.
- The PJ's Games Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.