In Dogz®, you adopt an adorable puppy from different breeds, raise and train him just like in real life.
Dogz is a pet simulation game that lets owners name, train and play with a realistic puppy. Players create and control a main character and choose one of 49 different dogs from 18 different breeds. As characters in the game, owners can take their puppies everywhere within the virtual environment, from through the house to around the neighborhood to visit friends. Players will earn their puppy's love and loyalty by remembering to feed and groom it and reward it when it does things correctly. Owners can train the puppy to lie down, shake, fetch and perform many other tricks.
- Choose an adorable puppy from 18 different breeds. Give him the best doggie life in the world!
- Teach your clever pooch all kinds of tricks such as sit and shake. He'll do anything to make you happy!
- Manage your Kerbal crewmembers, including hiring, training, and sending them into space to become heroes.
- Buy food, outfits, and toys for your faithful companion.
- Game Boy Advance
- 1-2 Players
- Multi-Link Cable
- NTSC U/C
- Age Rating:
- Cartridge only
- Used - Cartridge in very good condition.
While Dogz may not provide the same level of depth as Nintendogs, it still provides many hours of captivation for the younger gamer.
- The PJ's Games Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All our customer reviews are verified and handled by Reviews.io so you can be confident in their authenticity. All reviews based on actual purchases are published regardless of star rating.