Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.##ACTIVATION_RESULT## be activated in ##ACTIVATION_COUNTRY##
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Steam
This product requires a Steam account to use.
- Runs On: PC
- Publisher: Bethesda
- Release: 2016
Full controller support
Remote Play on Tablet
Remote Play on TV
Steam Trading Cards
- Region: Global
- Blood and Gore
No Interactive Elements
- Strong Bloody Violence
It’s the stories that I’ve created on my own using its many creativity-enabling powers that I’ll remember, every graceful, fumbling, and hilarious one of them.
Dishonored 2 is a fabulously immersive role-playing game that rewards exploration, experimentation and repeat playthroughs.
It's a fantastic sequel that does a great job of building on the strengths of the first game and providing a few new wrinkles that make the game feel as fresh as the first one did a few years ago.
Dishonored 2 may not rank as one of my personal favorites of the year, but it does build greatly upon everything the original put in place.
About this game
Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2. Praised by PC Gamer as “brilliant”, IGN as “amazing” and “a super sequel, declared a “masterpiece” by Eurogamer, and hailed “a must-play revenge tale among the best in its class” by Game Informer, Dishonored 2 is the follow up to Arkane Studio's first-person action blockbuster and winner of more than 100 'Game of the Year' awards, Dishonored.
Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal protector, Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a blend of both? How will you combine your character's unique set of powers, weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game's hand-crafted missions.
Dishonored 2 is set 15 years after the Lord Regent has been vanquished and the dreaded Rat Plague has passed into history. An otherworldly usurper has seized Empress Emily Kaldwin’s throne, leaving the fate of the Isles hanging in the balance. As Emily or Corvo, travel beyond the legendary streets of Dunwall to Karnaca, the once-dazzling coastal city that holds the keys to restoring Emily to power. Armed with the Mark of the Outsider and powerful new abilities, track down your enemies and take back what’s rightfully yours.
- The Assassins
- As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story. Use each character’s set of powers, gadgets and uniquely-tuned weapons in creative ways as you explore the world – whether you fight your way through the city streets or sneak across the rooftops - and which enemies you decide to eliminate or spare.
- Supernatural Powers
- Advanced bonecharm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways. Become a living shadow to silently stalk your targets, link enemies so they share a common fate, or mesmerize your foes and dominate their minds. Choose from nearly infinite combinations of violence, nonlethal combat, powers and weapons to accomplish your objectives.
- Imaginative World
- From the grimy, rat-infested streets of Dunwall to the lush, exotic coasts of a decaying Karnaca, immerse yourself in stylized locales created by Arkane's premiere art and narrative teams. The world is a character in its own right, rich with story, architecture and eclectic characters. It is also punctuated by signature mission locations, such as the Dust District, ravaged by dust storms and warring factions, and a madman’s mansion made of shifting walls, deadly traps and clockwork soldiers.
- The Void Engine
- Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios. Designed to support world-class art direction and take full advantage of the powerful hardware this generation has to offer, the Void Engine allows for significant advances to all game systems, including responsive stealth and combat Artificial Intelligence, lighting and graphical rendering, impressively dense urban environments, and story presentation.
Masterful level design, solid story and great stealth mechanics combine to make Dishonored 2 a real treat.
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Steam to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Steam.
If you already have Steam installed and have a Steam account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/about/ and download the correct STEAM client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Steam and login with your Steam account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Steam is running and you're logged in with your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Steam game library. To view it go to the "Library" tab and it should be listed in the left-side menu (might require scrolling).
More Like This
© 2016 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Developed in association with Arkane Studios. Dishonored, Arkane, Void Engine powered by id Tech, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.