DEATHLOOP is a next-generation first-person shooter by Arkane Lyon, the award-winning studio behind Dishonored. Two rival assassins get trapped on Blackreef's mysterious island time loop, doomed for repeating the same day forever. Colt must kill eight targets to stop the day from repeating itself. Each cycle is a learning opportunity. You can explore new routes, get intel, and discover new weapons and capabilities. Break the cycle by doing whatever you can.
- If At First You Don’t Succeed... Die, Die Again
- Each new loop offers the chance to make things more interesting. You can use the knowledge gained from each attempt to modify your playstyle. You'll learn new secrets and gain insight on your targets, as well as Blackreef island, each time you go through a loop. This will allow you to expand your arsenal. You'll be armed with an array of extraordinary abilities and brutal weaponry to perform takedowns as devastating as they are striking. To survive the deadly game of hunter-vs-hunted, you must tailor your loadout.
- SINGLE PLAYER GAMEPLAY INJECTED WITH DEADLY MULTIPLAYER
- Is your role the hero? Colt will be your main character in DEATHLOOP. He'll hunt down targets on Blackreef island to break the loop. This will allow you to earn your freedom. You'll be hunted down by Julianna, your rival, who can be controlled remotely by another player. If you feel shady, you can also step into Julianna’s fashionable shoes and enter another player's campaign in order to kill Colt. It's completely optional to play multiplayer. Players can also choose to have Julianna controlled via AI in their campaigns.
- The island Of Blackreef – Paradise Or Prison
- Arkane is known for creating stunningly artistic worlds that feature multiple paths and emergent gameplay. DEATHLOOP will be a retro-future environment that is 60s-inspired. It feels like an individual character. Blackreef is a beautiful place, but Colt sees it as his prison. A world where death has no meaning and delinquents have to party until the end, while Colt remains captive.