About the Game
After a secretive agency in New York is invaded by an otherworldly threat, you become the new Director struggling to regain Control.
From developer Remedy Entertainment, this supernatural 3rd person action-adventure will challenge you to master the combination of supernatural abilities, modifiable loadouts and reactive environments while fighting through a deep and unpredictable world.
Control is Jesse Faden’s story and her personal search for answers as she grows into the role of the Director. The world of Control has its own story, as do the allies Jesse meets along the way. Jesse works with other Bureau agents and discovers strange experiments and secrets.
- World Within a Location
- Explore diverse environments and shifting architecture in a deep unpredictable world, set within a sprawling New York building.
- Flexible and Supernatural Combat System
- Define your playstyle by integrating supernatural abilities, upgrades, and modifiable loadouts.
- Reactive Environments
- Harness dynamic environmental destruction for exciting combat possibilities and master complex rituals to alter your surroundings.
- Reality Meets the Unexplainable
- Dive into a dark and brutalist-inspired world where daily reality has been corrupted by an otherworldly force.
Control is for those looking for a captivating story paired with amazing graphics and sound. This one oozes quality at every level, definite must play.
Developed by Remedy Entertainment PLC. Published by 505 Games. The Remedy logo and Northlight are trademarks of Remedy Entertainment Oyj, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Control is a trademark of Remedy Entertainment Oyj. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are trademarks of 505 Games SpA, and may be registered in the United States and other countries. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.