After a secretive agency in New York is invaded by an otherworldly threat, you become the new Director struggling to regain Control.
From developer Remedy Entertainment, this supernatural 3rd person action-adventure will challenge you to master the combination of supernatural abilities, modifiable loadouts and reactive environments while fighting through a deep and unpredictable world.
Control is Jesse Faden’s story and her personal search for answers as she grows into the role of the Director. The world of Control has its own story, as do the allies Jesse meets along the way. Jesse works with other Bureau agents and discovers strange experiments and secrets.
- World Within a Location
- Explore diverse environments and shifting architecture in a deep unpredictable world, set within a sprawling New York building.
- Flexible and Supernatural Combat System
- Define your playstyle by integrating supernatural abilities, upgrades, and modifiable loadouts.
- Reactive Environments
- Harness dynamic environmental destruction for exciting combat possibilities and master complex rituals to alter your surroundings.
- Reality Meets the Unexplainable
- Dive into a dark and brutalist-inspired world where daily reality has been corrupted by an otherworldly force.
- Windows 7, 64-bit
- Intel Core i5-4690 / AMD FX 4350
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
- Version 11
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- Intel Core i5-7600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- 16 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660/1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580 AMD / For Ray Tracing: GeForce RTX 2060
- Version 11/12
Control is for those looking for a captivating story paired with amazing graphics and sound. This one oozes quality at every level, definite must play.
- The PJ's Games Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All our customer reviews are verified and handled by Reviews.io so you can be confident in their authenticity. All reviews based on actual purchases are published regardless of star rating.