About Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection
Are you ready for the ultimate real-time strategy experience? Gather resources, build your base, and create the most powerful armies in the world before engaging the enemy in all-out war. Fight as the Global Defense Initiative or the Brotherhood of Nod as they clash over the rare mineral Tiberium in the classic original series. Challenge the red menace in an alternate universe in Red Alert, then step into the near future with Generals as China and the United States battle the Global Liberation Army, a terrorist organization hell-bent on bringing the world to its knees. However you play, you’ll enjoy limitless hours of RTS Command & Conquer gaming with 10 base games and 7 in-depth expansion packs.
- Engage In Intense, Strategic Battles
- Make the most of every move as you order soldiers, vehicles, and aircraft across large maps filled with enemies, traps, and mission-critical resources. Move single troops, select small groups, or issue a unified attack order to all allies as you work to defeat the opponent.
- Collect, Create, Conquer
- Success in battle requires more than just a keen battle strategy. Fight for control as you struggle to collect the resources necessary to build new bases, troops, and weaponry, all while keeping the enemy at bay.
- Command And Conquer Everything
- Explore the wide range of Command & Conquer games and fight every war from both sides! Rediscover the epic conflicts across two decades of gameplay. Take a first-person view of the C&C universe through Command & Conquer: Renegade – the series’ one and only first-person shooter – or start playing from the very beginning and enjoy the frenetic style of combat, immersive strategy and campy banter that launched a generation of strategy warfare games.
- Command & Conquer
- Command & Conquer: The Covert Operations
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert: Counterstrike
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert: The Aftermath
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun Firestorm
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
- Command & Conquer: Renegade
- Command & Conquer: Generals
- Command & Conquer: Generals: Zero Hour
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars: Kane's Wrath
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
- Runs On:
- Electronic Arts
- Compilation Strategy
- Age Rating:
- Windows XP
- 2.0 GHz Intel P4 / 2000+ AMD Athlon (For Vista and Windows 7 - 2.2 GHz Intel P4 / 2200+ AMD Athlon)
- 1.0 GB for Vista and Windows 7
- DirectX 9.0c, NVIDIA GeForce 4+ / ATI Radeon 8500 or better (Note: ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI, NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX cards are not supported.) For Vista and Windows 7 NVIDIA GeForce 6100+ / ATI Radeon 9500+ (Note: At the time of release, is not compatible with ATI-based video cards with Radeon 9250 chipsets and below, in addition to NVIDIA-based video cards with GeForce 5000 series chipsets and below. ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI and NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX cards not supported. By extension, the game is not compatible with these chipsets on machines.)
- For Multiplayer games: 2 to 8 players with optional voice support, network or Internet connection required (Cable, DSL, or faster connection)
- DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card. (For Vista and Windows 7 Note: For Creative Sound Blaster Audigy cards running under , Intel P4 2.6 GHz CPU or equivalent, or multi-core CPU, required)
The Command & Conquer series helped define the real-time strategy genre and for good reason. You can't go wrong with this collection which contains some of the best games of all time.
- The PJ's Games Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All our customer reviews are verified and handled by Reviews.io so you can be confident in their authenticity. All reviews based on actual purchases are published regardless of star rating.