About the Game
2070. Our world has changed. The sea’s rising level has harmed the coastal cities and climate change has made large stretches of land inhospitable.
Following up the award-winning strategy series, Anno 2070 offers a new world full of challenges. Get in touch with one of the deepest economy system featured in a city builder based on resources management, diplomacy and trade. Build your own society of the future, colonize islands and create huge metropolises on the biggest island setting ever.
- Be The Architect Of The Future
- Face the current world challenges to positively shape the world of tomorrow. Define the look and economy of our world by choosing between 2 factions: Industrial power or renewable energy.
- A Dynamic World Will React To Your Actions
- Discover climate changes and their impact. The nature of your island will respond to the pollution of the environment. Build your future and take care of the consequences.
- Dive Underwater To Discover New Resources And The Hidden World
- The Techs, the third faction that strives for knowledge and development will complete the Ecos and Tycoons. The Techs implement the underwater feature and even more dimensions by being the key to the airport. Dive underwater to gain numerous resources and populate the sky.
- The Enhanced Anno With New Features To Master
- Find new trading partners like the travelling hawker on his discarded aircraft carrier or the powerful oil baron and enlarge your relations with a lot of other parties. Get in touch with thousand of quests like smuggling wares between harbors without being detected by the coastal patrols.
A great entry in the Anno series. The fresh new game mechanics and solid campaign make this a must buy for strategy and city-builder fans.
© 2011 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Anno 2070, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Produced by Blue Byte. Blue Byte and the Blue Byte logo are trademarks of Red Storm Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Red Storm Entertainment Inc. is a Ubisoft Entertainment company. Developed By Related Designs.* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually done within 60 minutes.
ANNO 2070 is the perfect game for everyone who loves to tweak an economy and build large scale cities.
A significantly more accessible setting makes this latest Anno a must play for all city management fans.
While it may bewilder players new to the genre with the sheer complexity of it all, Anno 2070 succeeds at giving the decade-old series a fantastic makeover.
Ubisoft made a great decision in taking the Anno franchise to the future. Trading, building, doing quests, there is a ton of stuff to do.
Redeem & Download on Uplay
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Uplay to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Uplay.
If you already have Uplay installed and have an Uplay account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: https://uplay.ubi.com and download the correct client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Uplay and login with your Uplay account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Uplay is running and you're logged in with your Uplay account.
- Click the Settings.
- Choose Activate Product.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Uplay game library and begin downloading.
- Windows® XP / Windows Vista® / Windows® 7
- 2 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or better
- 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compatible with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- 5 GB available space
- DirectX 9.0c–compliant
- Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard
- Temporary broadband connection for product registration, permanent broadband connection for multiplayer
- *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI Radeon™ X1000/HD 2000/3000/4000/5000/6000 series, NVIDIA® GeForce® 7/8/9/100/200/300/400/500 series. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com/.