Instant email delivery
Digital orders are processed automatically 24/7 and arrive by email in 5 minutes or less.##ACTIVATION_RESULT## be activated in ##ACTIVATION_COUNTRY##
This is a region free product which means there are no restrictions on where it can be activated.Redeem on Steam
This product requires a Steam account to use.
- Runs On: PC
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Release: 2019
Full controller support
Remote Play on Phone
Remote Play on Tablet
Remote Play on TV
Steam Trading Cards
- Region: Global
- Blood and Gore
No Interactive Elements
- Strong Violence
- Suitable for ages 16 and up
You must use all your guile and perseverance to traverse this nightmare, holding onto what you can, for as long as you can. I won’t be forgetting this game for a while.
With a magnificent storyline replete with devious puzzles and gorgeous vistas, A Plague Tale: Innocence is as beautiful as it is disturbing.
A Plague Tale: Innocence would benefit from less busywork, but the grisly scenery and the sibling relationship at its core help make up for any shortcomings.
One of the most engaging and original story-based games this year. It’s dragged down by some trite videogame elements but its characters elevate it above its contemporaries.
About this game
Follow the grim tale of young Amicia and her little brother Hugo, in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history. Hunted by Inquisition soldiers and surrounded by unstoppable swarms of rats, Amicia and Hugo will come to know and trust each other. As they struggle to survive against overwhelming odds, they will fight to find purpose in this brutal, unforgiving world.
It is 1349. The plague ravages the Kingdom of France. Amicia and her younger brother Hugo are pursued by the Inquisition through villages devastated by the disease. On their way, they will have to join forces with other children, and evade swarms of rats using fire and light. Aided only by the link that binds their fates together, they will face untold horrors in their struggle to survive. As their adventure begins… the time of innocence ends.
- An original story featuring two young orphans on the run from the Inquisition.
- Gameplay that blends action and adventure phases.
- Survive against a great danger: supernatural swarms of rats that appeared with the great plague.
If you're looking for a captivating, narrative-driven game, you can't do much better than A Plague Tale: Innocence.
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Steam to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Steam.
If you already have Steam installed and have a Steam account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/about/ and download the correct STEAM client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Steam and login with your Steam account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Steam is running and you're logged in with your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Steam game library. To view it go to the "Library" tab and it should be listed in the left-side menu (might require scrolling).
More Like This
© 2019 Asobo Studio and Focus Home Interactive. A Plague Tale: Innocence is developed by Asobo Studio and published by Focus Home Interactive. A Plague Tale: Innocence and its logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Focus Home Interactive. The game and technology are the property of Asobo Studio. All rights reserved.