3D Realms Anthology PC game digital download, includes new Global Steam CD key
The 3D Realms Anthology is a download-only 32-game collection - that’s the entire 3D Realms library (excluding Max Payne and Prey). All the classic games you remember playing back in the day.
Anthology also includes a completely original re-rockestarted soundtrack, with 9 remade tracks from a range of classic 3D Realms titles such as Duke Nukem II, Wacky Wheels, Bio Menace, Major Stryker and Shadow Warrior.
- Alien Carnage / Halloween Harry.
- Earth is on the verge of a takeover by aliens intent on turning humans into mindless slave zombies, who can be used in their conquest of the universe. Harry's called into action to Space Station Liberty and given orders to penetrate the alien ship which has burrowed itself under a high-rise city.
- Arctic Adventure.
- Like Pharaoh's Tomb, Arctic Adventure is a CGA game containing 80 all-new diabolical levels, packed with mind-bending arcade action designed to keep you from ever succeeding. Nevada will face freezing waters, diabolical traps, slippery ice patches, falling stalactites, runaway snowballs and even abominable snowmen! There are many, many more obstacles for Nevada to overcome in this highly adventurous series.
- Balls of Steel.
- Balls of Steel is realistic, first and foremost, with real physics behind the ball movement and table obstacles. This game behaves like you'd expect it to. On top of that, there are many special effects and table animations. Finally, we've added event triggered music, and each table has characters that speak during the gameplay, to you and to each other. This really adds life to the game compared to other pinball games you've played.
- Bio Menace.
- Intelligence reports indicate that a man calling himself Dr. Mangle is responsible for the mutants and the destruction of Metro. You will have to battle your way through levels packed with evil mutants and robotic guards to finally infiltrate Mangle's fortress and defeat him. You think to yourself that this will be the most dangerous mission of your life.
- Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold.
- You're pitted against Dr. Pyrus Goldfire. He's found a way to replicate pure gold, which he's using to fund his maniacal plan. Goldfire has built six highly-secure, futuristic locations where his creations are being hatched. It's up to you to penetrate his security and stop him at all costs.
- Blake Stone: Planet Strike.
- British military agent Blake Stone finds himself in a life or death struggle for control of humanity's future. After a five-year manhunt for the elusive Dr. Goldfire, the search has ended. The trail has led Blake to the planet Selon, and to the abandoned STAR Institute Training Complex. If the reports are correct, then Dr. Goldfire is alive and has once again created a fiendish army of evil mutants.
- Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure.
- Cosmo is a lovable extra-terrestrial with a special ability: He has hands that work like suction cups! He can cling to walls, ledges, and all sorts of things. Using his suction hands, Cosmo is able to avoid dangers, scale cliffs and get to places other aliens can't reach.
- Crystal Caves.
- The game begins with Mylo rocketing to the Altairian star system on a simple treasure hunt. But what happens is far more dangerous than even Mylo bargained for. He enters an underground world of chambers full of alien technology and traps. Strange alien creatures and robots inhabit the caves, protecting the priceless crystals from money-greedy explorers.
- Dark Ages.
- Each volume of Dark Ages has its own unique appearance, with different goals, level designs and locations. Each volume has 10 huge scrolling levels packed with devious traps, creatures and treasures.
- Death Rally (Classic).
- Shoot your way through screaming bystanders, pick up more ammo and turbo from the side of the track, and floor the pedal while performing some shady deals for The Dealer. No trick is too dirty when you're preparing for The Final Confrontation. Only the hardest armor, the most powerful engine and the biggest guns will see you through the ultimate battle against The Adversary.
- Duke Nukem.
- Duke Nukem is the explosive debut of the known universe's greatest high-flying, wise-cracking, alien-punching, babe-saving, gun-toting badass. A man who would eventually go on to become a one of a kind gaming action hero that would soon combine ass-kicking and bubblegum-chewing in a completely revolutionary way. Duke begins here.
- Duke Nukem 2.
- Duke Nukem is back. Captured by an alien foe in the middle of promoting his best-selling book, “Why I’m So Great”, Duke must once more defeat the forces of evil to save himself from the knowledge-stealing Rigelatins, and ultimately prove his book’s namesake. In this sequel to the 1991 high-octane, bot-busting video game, Duke Nukem, the King of Action must blast, cannon, missile and flame his way to victory - a victory that would stop the secrets of both ass-kicking and bubblegum from falling into the wrong hands.
- Duke Nukem 3D.
- The third chapter in the series, and the first with a 3D perspective (the original Duke Nukem and the sequel, Duke Nukem II, are side scrolling platform games). This game, set sometime in the early 21st century, begins in a ravaged LA, which was overtaken by aliens while you were abducted during Duke Nukem II. Duke, upon returning to Earth, finds himself with another mess to clean up, and another alien race that needs exterminating.
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project.
- Duke Nukem takes his Mighty Boot to the Big Apple. Using GLOPP (Gluon Liquid Omega-Phased Plasma), the maniacal mech Morphix has transformed the creatures of New York City into an army of bloodthirsty mutants. In Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, Duke must deploy WIN (Weapons, Insults and Name-Calling) to rid the city of goo-based bad guys, and return peace and tranquility to The City That Never Sleeps.
- Hocus Pocus.
- This mission will take Hocus to 16 unique realms, each filled with unique dangers and enemies. Few have survived Terexin's final test. For many it's a one-way trip.
- Major Stryker.
- Major Stryker is the first Apogee game with "triple-parallax scrolling", adding to the illusion of depth and danger. Your mission is to pilot a high-powered, armored space ship through dozens of stunning scenarios, such as space stations, lava caves and alien cities.
- Math Rescue.
- This madness can only be the work of... the Gruzzles. In your last tangle with the mean ol' Gruzzles, you stopped them from stealing all the words from our books (in Word Rescue). This time the Gruzzles are taking all the numbers and it's up to you to get them back.
- Monster Bash.
- Monster Bash is full of scary action and haunting puzzles. No previous Apogee game has featured so much animation. Johnny can climb, crawl, shoot his multi-directional slingshot, fly a broom, and much, much more. His super-charged slingshot can shoot rocks, rockets, fireballs, and other surprises. There also more enemy creatures and monsters than ever seen in an Apogee game.
- Monuments of Mars.
- You are the last hope. Can you explore the strange Martian stuctures and reveal their secrts? Can you survive to discover what happens to the men who manned the previous missions?
- Mystic Towers.
- Mystic Towers is an action-oriented and puzzle-filled adventure about exploration and magic. With over 30 different monsters able to crawl, slither, fly, roll, hop - and anything else you can imagine - there’s no shortage of game to play and enemies to slay.
- This is a genuine adventure - not just a series of levels to conquer. You can follow different routes to achieve the winning goal. In fact, you can finish Paganitzu and still have missed many of the game's intriguing situations or animated sequences, which carry you through the entire pyramid to a dramatic conclusion.
- Pharaoh's Tomb.
- Nevada will be forced to overcome the seemingly impossible. Monsters, mummies and bats are just some enemies you will have to defeat, as well as environmental hazards such as traps, pits, and falling spikes.
- Raptor: Call of the Shadows.
- Discover secrets, find bonuses, and battle boss ships at the end of every wave. With each ship and ground target you destroy, you'll earn more cash to increase your ship's technology for the next wave. You'll be driven to kill and destroy until it's in your blood!
- Realms of Chaos.
- The story of the darkness is revealed as you finish each of the three game chapters. Each chapter, or episode, has three unique realms. Each realm has new enemies, new graphics, new traps and new challenges - all in 26 killer levels!
- Rise of the Triad: Dark War.
- This is the game you've been waiting for. An all-out blast-fest. The unrelenting blood and fire rampage of your most twisted nightmares. With ten incredibly vicious weapons, you annihilate the enemy. Your machine gun blasts holes in the walls. Sparks and metal fly as you blow apart everything in sight. Mass destruction has never been this fun!
- Secret Agent.
- If you liked Commander Keen or Duke Nukem, this game is just what you're looking for. Lots of great situations to overcome and traps to work around. This game has great puzzles which make it much more than a simple run-jump-and-shoot contest. Superb colorful graphics and scrolling levels. James Bond never had it so tough!
- Shadow Warrior (Classic).
- Lo Wang discovered Master Zilla's demonic scheme to rule Japan, using creatures summoned from the dark side. A man of honor, Lo Wang quit. But one as powerful as Wang either must be on your side, or on no one's side. Master Zilla unleashes his creations for their first test: to kill a single man, a shadow warrior... Lo Wang!
- Stargunner has 34 blast-a-thon levels. Blast your way through the dark reaches of space, navigate the hostile alien world of Zile and explore the wreckage-ridden depths of the enemy’s darkened waters.
- Terminal Velocity.
- Take flight in this pure action game that should come with a barf bag! Climb into Terminal Velocity now and you'll never go back to flight simulators that offer combat as an "option." Terminal Velocity is combat! All without the difficult controls presented by all flight simulator style games.
- Wacky Wheels.
- Play as eight wacky animals in Wacky Wheels. Each animal has its own colorful antics and animations, including a tiger, elephant, raccoon, panda, shark, and more. These animals are incredibly competitive - they hate to lose! They take great joy in bumping, scraping and knocking you off the track. They want you at the back of the pack!
- Word Rescue.
- This is an engrossing educational game with vivid EGA/VGA graphics and support for Adlib and Sound Blaster. Using the Duke Nukem graphical system, Word Rescue has state-of-the-art dual-screen scrolling graphics similar to what's seen on the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis home gaming systems. Even "grown-ups" will like Word Rescue!.
- Xenophage: Alien Bloodsport.
- Because of the aggressive tendencies shown by your semi-sentient species, the Council has bestowed upon you the honor of relieving their boredom by fighting for the propagation rights of the species of your world. The combat will be weaponless. The matches will take place in a holographic simulation of you or your opponent's homeworld, and will be farcast to the Council Chamber. If you fight well enough, you will be given the honor of defeat at the hands of the Grand Champion. Failure to fight will result in automatic forfeiture of propagation rights.
- Every game in the collection is DRM-free.
- Partial controller support.
- 32 game mega collection of classic Apogee/3D Realms games adapted to run on Windows and Mac.
|New Global Steam CD Key
|Steam for Windows, Mac
|Not Rated or Rating Pending
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS