Origin/EA App Codes
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Origin to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Origin.
If you already have Origin installed and have an Origin account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://www.origin.com/download and download the correct Origin client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Origin and login with your Origin account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Origin is running and you're logged in with your Origin account.
- From the 'Origin' drop-down menu (upper left corner) choose "Redeem Product Code..." and then enter your activation code and click 'Next'.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Origin game library and begin downloading.
Redeeming Codes for Older Games
Some older EA games, like The Sims 3 and it's expansion packs cannot be redeemed directly through Origin, but you can still add them to your EA Account in other ways.
If you're having issues redeeming a Sims 3 code you can try using The Sims 3 website to redeem your games and get any additional bonus content.