About The Sims 3: Pets
The Sims 3: Pets PC game digital download, includes new Global Origin CD key
Sometimes an animal is the best companion. Your Sims will love their new pets and all the things they can do. Teaching them tricks is only the beginning. They’ll travel with your Sims as they go about their day, and provide endless and unpredictable entertainment.
Just like your Sims, these pets are customizable, with their own unique appearances and traits. And they’re smart, too: They can be taught to accomplish a wide variety of actions outside of the usual “Fetch!” and even warn your Sims when danger threatens.
Pets will enjoy their own social lives with other animals, and you might end up with new mouths to feed! Or tame wild animals to bring them into the fold. If your Sims have been feeling lonely, be kind and get them a pet!
- Companion Variety.
- Forget the Pet Rock; these animals are far more active and hilarious. Customize the look and personality of dogs, cats and even horses.
- Take Control.
- You don't have to just watch the fun; take control of the pets directly! Scamper around, dig up the dirt, chase toys… have the kind of fun only a cute critter can get away with.
- Unique Traits.
- No two pets are the same. Make them skittish yet intelligent, or friendly yet hydrophobic; mix and match until you get the exact creature you want.
- Teachable Skills.
- Your Sims' pets are smart: Teach them skills like hunting, finding special items, racing... even fetching someone to date!
- Travel Buddies.
- Your Sims' pets can travel with them wherever they go. Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
|Includes:||New Global Origin CD Key|
|Platform:||Origin for Windows, Mac|
|Rating:||Teen (Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, Violence)|
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.