Pokémon Red Version Reproduction Nintendo Game Boy game, includes cartridge only. Cleaned, tested and comes with a FREE clamshell case!
You've finally been granted your Pokemon trainer's license. Now, it's time to head out to become the world's greatest Pokemon trainer. It's going to take all you've got to collect 150 Pokemon in this enormous world. Catch and train monsters like the shockingly-cute Pikachu. Face off against Blastoise's torrential water cannons. Stand strong when facing Pidgeot's stormy Gust. Trade with friends and watch your Pokemon evolve. Important - no single Pokemon can win it all. Can you develop the ultimate Pokemon strategy to defeat the 8 GYM Leaders and become the greatest Pokemon Master of all time?
- Collect up to 139 different Pokémon playing the Red version. Using the Game Link cable (sold separately), trade with a friend who has the Blue version to capture all 150.
- You'll need to use both versions (Red and Blue) to collect all of the Pokémon .
- Test your training skills by battling against a friend using the Game Link cable (sold separately).
- Save your Pokémon collection and game progress on the Game Pak memory.
- Requires basic reading skills to fully enjoy the entertaining story.
|INCLUDES:||Clamshell case and game cartridge|
|PLATFORM:||Nintendo Game Boy, GameBoy|
|REGION:||NTSC (North America)|