Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition
- Region Free
About the Game
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.
As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland. Welcome home.
Included in GOTY Edition
- Fallout 4.
- Continue your wanderings in the wasteland in Fallout 4 but pack well since you might not be back home for a while.
- The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices! For characters level 15 or higher.
- Wasteland Workshop.
- With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!
- Far Harbor.
- A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. Travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world. Navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Will you work towards bringing peace to Far Harbor, and at what cost? Far Harbor features the largest land mass for an add-on that we’ve ever created, filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures and dungeons. Become more powerful with new, higher-level armor and weapons.
- Contraptions Workshop.
- Machines that sort! Machines that build! Machines that combine! With Fallout 4 Contraptions, use conveyor belts, scaffolding kits, track kits, even logic gates to construct crazy and complex gadgets to improve your Wasteland settlements. The Contraptions Workshop also includes all-new features like elevators, greenhouse kits, warehouse kits, fireworks, armor racks and more!
- Vault-Tec Workshop.
- Build a brighter future underground with the all-new Vault-Tec Workshop. Create a massive Vault and attract new Dwellers using pre-war industrial kits complete with retro-nostalgic furniture, lighting, and art. And like every good Overseer, run Vault-Tec approved experiments on your Dwellers to learn what makes an ideal citizen. Vault-Tec has given you the tools, the rest is up to you!
- Take a trip to Nuka-World, a vast amusement park now a lawless city of Raiders. Explore an all-new region with an open wasteland and park zones like Safari Adventure, Dry Rock Gulch, Kiddie Kingdom, and the Galactic Zone. Lead lethal gangs of Raiders and use them to conquer settlements, bending the Commonwealth to your will. Nuka-World features new quests, Raiders, weapons, creatures, and more. Enjoy the ride!
- Freedom and Liberty.
- Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours.
- You’re S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- Be whoever you want with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character system. From a Power Armored soldier to the charismatic smooth talker, you can choose from hundreds of Perks and develop your own playstyle.
- Super Deluxe Pixels.
- An all-new next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of Fallout like never before. From the blasted forests of the Commonwealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail.
- Violence and V.A.T.S.
- Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy cinematic carnage.
- Collect and Build.
- Collect, upgrade, and build thousands of items in the most advanced crafting system ever. Weapons, armor, chemicals, and food are just the beginning - you can even build and manage entire settlements.
Fallout 4: GOTY Edition gives you all the official Fallout 4 DLC in addition to the base game. A lot of the content is simply gear and item packs which aren't that exciting, but this edition is worth it just to get the Fall Harbor DLC. Far Harbor adds a rich new area to explore that includes a solid quest and very interesting characters. If you haven't picked up Fallout 4 yet, this is the one to get.
“An Open-World Masterpiece.”
“Best Game Ever.”
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
© 2015 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Game Studios, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Fallout, Vault Boy, and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Bethesda Softworks LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks or trade names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually done within 60 minutes.
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition is a digital product, nothing will be physically mailed to you.
Activation Key Delivery
After successfully placing your order, the activation key will be sent to the email address used to place the order so please make sure you enter it correctly on the checkout page. Key deliveries are automated and will happen instantly once you complete your order. If our system detects that the order might be fraudulent key delivery will be delayed while it is analyzed manually, this can take up to 24 hours but typically takes 30 minutes or less.
To ensure your order doesn't get flagged by our fraud system do not use a web proxy or disposable email to place your order.
Redeem & Download on Steam
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Steam to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Steam.
If you already have Steam installed and have a Steam account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/about/ and download the correct STEAM client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Steam and login with your Steam account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Steam is running and you're logged in with your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Steam game library. To view it go to the "Library" tab and scroll down toFallout 4: Game of the Year Edition.
Steam Activation Guide
Still Have Questions?
Have some questions regarding our digital key products?
Check out the FAQ.
Have questions that aren't answered in our FAQ? Then either use the chat function on the website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeShopify Shop requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. Shopify Shop will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, Shopify Shop will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. Shopify Shop will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.
I'm new to digital gaming, how does this work?
Digital gaming provides extreme convenience, you no longer have to wait for the game to be shipped to you, but there is a slight learning curve to understand how the process works.
When you purchase the game you will be emailed an activation key/code, this code needs to be redeemed on the appropriate platform to download and install the game.
For example, Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition, needs to be redeemed on Steam to download, install and play. Full step-by-step instructions can be found on the 'How to Activate' tab on the product page.