The Sims 4: Get to Work
- Region Free
About the Game
You rule the workplace with The Sims 4 Get to Work. Actively control your Sims while they’re on the job, and determine whether they're headed toward a big promotion or are becoming the workplace menace. Jump to the rescue and save countless lives as a Doctor, torment your neighbors with mischievous inventions as a Scientist, or investigate crime scenes and crack the big cases as a Detective. If you’d rather be your own boss, you can even create, customize, and manage your own retail businesses and become a Simoleonaire! You decide how your Sims get to work.
- Become a Doctor, Detective, or Scientist.
- Control your Sims in all-new career venues, and use your analytical mastermind to create crazy inventions as a Scientist, see what secrets you uncover as you investigate crime scenes as a Detective, or treat patients, deliver babies, and perform emergency surgery as a Doctor.
- Create unique retail businesses.
- You rule your business! Create any type of retail business you desire, including bakeries, clothing boutiques, art galleries, bookstores, and many more. Customize every facet of your business with Build Mode and watch the Simoleons roll in! Select what items to sell, manage your employees as you see fit, and schmooze your customers to close the sale.
- Learn new skills.
- Teach your Sims some new skills to create more unique objects to enjoy in The Sims 4. Capture the picture-perfect photo or bake and decorate a delicious treat with the new Photography and Baking skills. Display your creations at home or sell them to earn some extra Simoleons!
A solid expansion pack that adds much needed careers for your Sim to master. The doctor, detective and scientist career paths feel well thought out and you'll want to try each one. Where the pack falls a little short is in it's retail business implementation, it just feels like it could've been developed more thoroughly, as it is, it just feels a bit light. Having said that, it is still a solid pack and recommended if one of the three career paths is appealing to you.
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to 24 hours, but is usually done within 60 minutes.
The Sims 4: Get to Work is a digital product, nothing will be physically mailed to you.
Activation Key Delivery
After successfully placing your order, the activation key will be sent to the email address used to place the order so please make sure you enter it correctly on the checkout page. Key deliveries are automated and will happen instantly once you complete your order. If our system detects that the order might be fraudulent key delivery will be delayed while it is analyzed manually, this can take up to 24 hours but typically takes 30 minutes or less.
To ensure your order doesn't get flagged by our fraud system do not use a web proxy or disposable email to place your order.
Redeem & Download on Origin
Once you receive the activation key it can then be redeemed on Origin to add it to your game library and begin downloading. Please follow the instructions below if you need help with activating a product on Origin.
If you already have Origin installed and have an Origin account you can jump to Step 3.
- Go to: http://www.origin.com/download and download the correct Origin client for your computer/operating system.
- After download, install Origin and login with your Origin account (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Make sure Origin is running and you're logged in with your Origin account.
- From the 'Origin' drop-down menu (upper left corner) choose "Redeem Product Code..." and then enter your activation code and click 'Next'.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- After successful code verification the game will be added to your Origin game library and begin downloading.
Redeeming Codes for Older Games
Some older EA games, like The Sims 3 and it's expansion packs cannot be redeemed directly through Origin, but you can still add them to your EA Account in other ways.
If you're having issues redeeming a Sims 3 code you can try using The Sims 3 website to redeem your games and get any additional bonus content.
Still Have Questions?
Have some questions regarding our digital key products?
Check out the FAQ.
Have questions that aren't answered in our FAQ? Then either use the chat function on the website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeShopify Shop requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. Shopify Shop will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, Shopify Shop will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. Shopify Shop will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.
This product requires the base game The Sims 4.
I'm new to digital gaming, how does this work?
Digital gaming provides extreme convenience, you no longer have to wait for the game to be shipped to you, but there is a slight learning curve to understand how the process works.
When you purchase the game you will be emailed an activation key/code, this code needs to be redeemed on the appropriate platform to download and install the game.
For example, The Sims 4: Get to Work, needs to be redeemed on Origin to download, install and play. Full step-by-step instructions can be found on the 'How to Activate' tab on the product page.